[M] Dr. Benoit [M]

Your smirk grew at the attention you brought to yourself, walking all the way over was a thrill. You were dripping and it made you purr. Kek, pun. You relished in the more lingering looks, unbridled in their gaze and words of praise in a sex positive place like a brothel.

You whistled, eyes scanning or the two dozen workers with a surprisingly even mix of male and female, eyes arching at the beautiful sea of fruit, ripe and begging for a fucking.

"Che che che che che~ We're all gonna have a lot of fun aren't we~?"

You were starting to really like this place~

"Ah! Don't get too excited, I'm not in the mood to roll around with dicks and holes attached today but I know we can do other things to get us going~ Come, I've already remodeled your building." They followed you as you walked up the steps, their drunken lust lessening to just blind trust and not dripping at the sight. You didn't bother with messing with your aura, simply feeding off their lust to give them a bit of a clearer head was enough. Plus, yummy~~!!!

This party, that you just decided was going to happen, may not be as fancy or glamourous, but it will be just as fun.

....Ah.. Someone's or...multiple someone's dick is being milked into shot glasses...while it's detached from their body??? and floating in the air....

...kek, you really need to throw more parties.

You laughed at the scene, throwing your head back as sake was poured over your barely covered body, the sweet and umami liquid greedlily licked and sucked up from the prostitutes you relaxed your body too.

"Mhpf~ There's food right in front of you, why are you biting me?"

Mumbled moans was your only response, your breasts massaged and palmed much to their and your delight. You opened your legs a little wider, prompting them to pay attention to the cock you grew from your clit. Does that work in biology? Uh, fuck you, suck my clit dick, I do what makes me feel good🖕🏾...this author really likes breaking the fourth wall in your name...what a kinky bitch- THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS WANT! Airplane-bro, is this how you felt?

You grinned down at the few humans around you, chuckling softly as your words seemingly inspired them to layer your body with the absolutely delicious food they prepared and eating it off it, licking you clean on your command. God, so much control over them and their worship was euphoric. No wonder God is like that.

A few more demons were invited to the show, a small group had sectioned off a few minutes ago and started to get a little R-rated~ You happily sent them off to have some fun, shivering in delight as your tip was sucked and kissed by each one for a parting taste of your precum mixed with the honey tangy sauce they drizzled it in.

God you love this place~ You were glad you happened upon their day off; you didn't feel like messing with a ton of people's minds. Briefly, you wondered, as you shrugged on an outer robe of a kimono, if you should stop them before a happy accident called a half breed happened...nah~ Let the angels get all worked up about it hehehe~

Now loosely having your previous skirt on you walked up the curved stairs to the new and improved balcony, the area spanning wide and curving into a half circle into the roof. Hm, you would make quite the good architecte if only it was as fun as sex, sex, and anything about sex.

You reclined back in the sun/lounge chair, sighing in contentment as you poured yourself a glass french vodka, Nuvo, licking your lips after you chugged a few sips.

"Ah~"

 The moon...what a gorgeous rock it is~ And it's a full moon. You know, besides the Baki let down, today was becoming a good day. Now how to finish it...Yujiro~