[M] Follow the White Rabbit [M]

You both-well you, stared at her for a few seconds, increasingly starting to regret your outburst. She on the other hand, increased the distance after you unconsciously jumped onto all fours during your fit. "Uh..Sorry-"

"Stop!"

"...Huh-?"

"-Nope!"

"He-"

"-Bup!"

"Wha-"

"-Ah!"

"You-!"

"Zip it!"

You glowered right back at her, flopping back onto your heels as you both continued the staredown without a word or second movement. You opened your mouth, her mouth quickly copied and her finger raised warningly.

'What...Why the hell is she mad at me?!'

You tongue barely twitched to speak, and maybe she mutated some powers or could see it in your eyes but her hand was quick to jerk up as she made a disapproving sound. The hell...was she trying to be an Archangel or something?

Now that you thought about it, you probably should have changed your body from a male to a female considering...you know.

"Don' ev'n try it! You...I won' lis'en to another lie! You made a mistake, gettin angry li' 'dat! Broke me outta your spell and r-reminded me that- God loves me! ..An' an' an' y're jus' blinded by your Hate for our lord!"

You couldn't...you couldn't fathom what you were hearing right now! Blind?! You?! Out of the both of you, you were blind?!

" 'Dat's right. I may 'ave los' mah-self alon' 'da way bu' wi' Jesus," she especially pronounced, {Guys, all these red squiggly lines are starting to hurt my writing soul ToT} "I was able ta' turn mah-self aroun' before I...died...s-so I don' believe you!"

You stared at her in utter shock, feeling like this was some out-of-body experience that you had no understanding of. You picked up your jaw and fixed yourself, crossing your legs and at stared at the ground while she stuttered to utter some long ass prayer- yeah no you're done. Although they had no effect on you, as it was the angel's attention drawn that made them threatening. And this was Limbo. An Angel could be hovering around, slapping you with their wings and neither of you would even notice since technically, neither of you were there. Just...don't ask, that's just what this thing does.

Point is, this was way out of your league and there would be no point in even trying to touch that. You knew who to call. Ghostbusters-! Nah, jk.

"Okay, little lady. If you don't like the big bad wolf, then how about the sweet old grandma?" Your lips curled into a smirk as you rose, dusting off your black ripped jeans as you looked down at her. She continued to pray, doing it louder now, but you knew just what to get her attention. "And by grandma, I mean an Angel."

Her voice faltered and she paused, clearly trying to suppress her reaction. "...Yur' a demon. Ain't no Angel comin' ta' meet 'chu."

You chuckle. "Says how much you know. I know I'm a demon and all so you're less inclined to trust me but I'm literally not that type of demon. I'm the Prince of Lust, not a trickster demon. They can only tell the whole truth to their master. But besides the point. Doesn't your book say Jesus acknowledged and loved all. Why would an angel be different?"

She looked down, considering your words as her hands started to lower. It made sense...Jesus did hang out with everyone from lepers to prostitutes and he was the son of God, the sinless human. Why would an angel, a perfect being who stood right by God, not do the same? Not to mention, he was unexpectedly kind for a demon. If you had ties angel it wouldn't be surprising that you could become this. She nodded, making up her mind and turning her head to look at you with determined eyes. "I wanna talk ta' him."