chapter 4: the morning after

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed. I sat up right away. Ouch. my head was pounding. I looked around the room. The walls were a light green gray color, and there was a pile of clothes in the corner. I noticed the dress I had been wearing the night before was hanging over a chair, sitting at a white desk with textbooks on it. It didn't even hit me that I wasn't in my own clothes. I realized I had been wearing a large UCLA t-shirt. Whose bed was I in?
I laid my head back against the pillow I had been using. I don't even remember what happened last night.
The doorknob twisted slowly and the door creaked open.
Oh god
"Oh y/n, you're awake." Cole said.
"Yeah," I mumbled. "Is this your room?" I asked
"Yeah," he replied. "I didn't know where to put you. You blacked out at about 1:30, and I wanted you to be safe, so I brought you up here."
"Oh thanks.Where did you sleep?" That was a stupid question
"On the couch." Cole laughed.
"So wait, the party was here right?" I asked.
"Yeah it was." He responded
"And this is your house, right?"
"Yes."
"So did you throw this party?" I asked finally.
"No, my brother did," his brother.
"I didn't know you had a brother." I said.
"He's a senior. Don't tell anyone though. Nobody knows we're brothers. He was embarrassed that I would be working at his school as a janitor, so he told me not to talk to him, or mention anything about being brothers. I mean we sort of get away with it because of how different we look."
"Lovely" I replied. I had no idea Cole had a brother. That would explain why he worked at our school. He would be a senior this year if he didn't graduate early in california. I guess he planned on going back to school out there seeing as I was wearing HIS blue UCLA t-shirt.
I realized I was still sitting on his bed, so I quickly got up. Shit. No pants. I grabbed my dress off of the chair and walked up in front of cole.
"Where's the bathroom?" I asked.
"Down the hall, to the right." he responded.
I walked around him slightly brushing his side. I zipped to the bathroom. That was so embarrassing. Why did I stay In his bed for so long? He's gonna think I'm a weirdo. I slipped my dress back on, that was better than a shirt and no pants anyways. Wait. How did I get in this shirt? Did I find it and put it on? Stop, I would cry, that's so bad. Did he put it on me? DID HE SEE ME IN MY UNDERWEAR?

a/n: i wrote this as a joke but i'm invested lmk if i should write more