chapter 5. solo cups

My head was still pounding but I tried to hide it as well as possible. Cole's parents were still gone from the party so it was just Cole and I in the house. I still didn't know Cole's brother, and even if I did I wouldnt be able to say anything to him anyways. Cole told me I couldn't tell anyone anything.
I walked out of the bathroom, my dress back on, and made my way to the stairs. I heard movement in the kitchen as I started walking down. I hadn't had the time to actually take in how beautiful the house was.
The walls were painted a beautiful green, and pictures of family and various paintings hung in frames. The living room was huge, long curtains stretched from ceiling to floor, the front door in the middle of two long windows. Gold accents stuck out everywhere, on the door knob, sewn into the pillow covers, painted on the lamps. Coles house was amazing.
I kept walking towards the kitchen.
"Finally," cole said
"Oh shut up," I rolled my eyes and took a seat at the island.
Cole opened the fridge and grabbed a carton of orange juice. "Want some?" he asked.
I nodded. He Grabbed two glasses from the cupboard, and set them down in the middle of us. He filled each glass and pushed one towards me. Two pieces of toast popped out of the toaster. "Toast?" he said.
"Sure," I replied.
He popped each piece out of the toaster and put them on a plate, joining me at the island.
"Dig in," Cole said.
I grabbed my piece of toast and started to spread butter onto it. Cole picked up his piece and did the same, only this time he sprinkled cinnamon and sugar on top. "Cinnamon sugar toast, are you serious?" I laughed.
"What, do you think you're too good for cinnamon sugar toast?"
"It's just so childish," I said back
Next thing I knew Cole had thrown a handful of cinnamon sugar at my face.
"Uhhh no you did not just do that" I exclaimed
I grabbed the cinnamon sugar container, scooped some out and threw it at him. It went everywhere. "Ha ha" I said mockingly.
Cole reached out his hand and wiped my cheek. "Sugar" he whispered. His hand slowly made his way down my face until we both realized and turned back to our orange juice immediately. What just happened. Why did he do that? "Okay well I should probably get cleaning. Lord knows my brother won't help me." Cole said to break the silence.
"Let me help." I ask
"You sure?" he said with a smile.
"Yeah," i replied
Cole handed me a trash bag from under the sink and we started picking up solo cups and putting them into the bags. "So who is your brother?" I asked.
"I already told you, I can't say anything." He responded.
"Please I wont tell anyone," I whined. "And it's not like I even talk to him, I have like one friend," I added. Oh shit Emily I thought. I can't believe I left her. Oh well.
"If he ever found out I told you, he would kill me." cole replied.
"Why are you scared to tell me?" I pressed
"Y/n you don't get it! HE has always been better than me, people have always liked HIM more. It's not even his decision anymore, I just can't handle being compared to him."
"Cole, I had no idea," I said.
"I thought it was just a brotherly drama," I continued.
Cole leaned forwards on the counter. "I can deal with other people liking him better.. But i cant lose you to him.'' Cole mumbled.
I walked up to him. Cole turned to face me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. At first I had no idea what I was doing. This wasn't like me. I was shy, I didn't make the first move. But as the seconds started to feel like years, and I realized I didn't want it to end, I knew what I was doing.
I broke away and looked into his eyes. He had a look of lust plastered across his face. My arms still around his neck, I noticed his hands had made their way down to my waist, and onto my lower back. Our eye contact ended when he leaned back in, this time with passion. It seemed as if he was waiting for this moment. He wanted it just as much as I did.

a/n: i'm sorry. i am sorry. i am not a writer ahahahahahahahhaha