06.

Tk 📍 The Trap

Tk
📍 The Trap

"Yo bro?" Kai said walking in dapping me up

"Wassgood."

"Lemme talk to you real fast."

"I'm not in new mood to hear dis right now." I yawned

"No for real. Ian finna lecture you or nun bro but not that much on Azriel."

I sucked my teeth "I'm off of her man don't even trip. You know what some of these bitches would do to get some talk time from me? She fumbled the bag that's her." I spat "She could've had anything she wanted just for fuckin with me. Her ass fucked it up."

"She not like that tho, she don't know who you is or who your dad is. She do got a shitty attitude sometimes but she mad soft. I don't even think she ever been inna fight. She was sheltered, you just gotta bare wit her."

"She don't know who I am?" I laughed "Hollup, she don't know who my pops is. Fuck she be at the bikini bottom?"

"Chill, Her parents is pastors bro." Kai laughed "That's why she was mad. Li and Mya wouldn't tell her what you do, you know besides selling."

"Mm." I nodded my head as i thought to myself

I got hoes, and hella shit goin on in my life. It would be wrong to drag her into my fucked up life but it's almost like I can't resist. Them good girls go crazy for men like me.

-
"You ready?"  I asked one of my dads workers

I leaned back in the passenger's seat taking my gun off safety.

"Yo pops said just let off a few warning shots." He reminded me

"Nigga I know what the fuck I'm doing." I spat

Once he drove to the house I let out 5 shots and he quickly sped off. Once we were two blocks away I hopped out walking to the next block where I met Mikey who drove me back to the trap.

My dad has a few employees that are just disposable. If they get caught they take the fall, which is why I switch cars.

-

Hazel

Hazel

I had just dropped off Aiden with my mom as i waited for Adonis to come home. He had pushed our reservation to 10:30 pm because stuff kept coming up, but he promised me 10:30.

I sprayed some Chanel perfume on my body as my phone rang. I answered it picking up my bag "I'm Coming out right now."

"Actually this is Sister Phyllis. Pastor wanted me to let you know he wasn't gonna make it in time. T-"

I hung up my phone throwing it down on the bed. I let out a loud scream because I was annoyed. All I wanted was one day of his time today and he couldnt do that so I settled for a few hours HE COULDNT DO THAT?

Azriel ran down into my room with a kitchen knife.

"Mommy!?" I laughed as she swung the knife around

"I'm fine baby. I'm just upset. Put some shoes on."

"Okay." She said laughing

I wasn't gonna sit around upset because my husband decided I'm not a priority. I planned to go out and I still am. I had no problem doing it with my baby.

-
"Girl your not supposed to be eating those with your braces." I said watching Azriel as she grabbed some snacks

We were going to have a movie night since I couldn't figure out where the two of us could go this late. We did go a little crazy with the snacks but just for today I didn't mind.

As we walked to the car she showed me her phone. "Daddy's calling me."

"Ignore it."

She glanced over at me and i shook my head "He thinks your sleep."

"Fighting again."

I shook my head no "He just needs to learn that his family should be more important baby."

I said turning on the car and driving in the direction of the house.

-
"HAZEL? .... HAZEL?" Adonis's voice erupted through the house entered the living room

"Shh." I said covering Azriels ears as she laid sleep against me

"Az baby, come on." He picked her up taking her up
To her room laying her In bed

I stood up grabbing all the snacks and putting them up before heading into our bedroom.

"How childish could you be Hazel? I had half Of the church calling and texting you. I needed you."

"Im childish? We'll your selfish. I wanted one day of your time but obviously that was too much for you. The fact that you couldn't give me 3 hours speaks volumes." I said pushing past him and climbing in the bed

"Did you even take a second to see what I was doing."

"I did not."

"Sister Alice's house was shot into."

"Oh lord is everyone okay?"

"Yes, no one was was hit but-"

"Then you should have delegated this to someone else." I yawned turning away from him

"Haze that's so insensitive."

"How? That's what church staff is for. You don't see the president doing everything do you?"

"That's different."

"Is it really?" I rolled my eyes by now realizing that hot tears were spewing down my face

"Why are you crying?" He climbed in the bed attempting to wrap his arms around me

"Don't." I moved back "You can't be there when I'm lonely then don't try to be there when I'm sad. I'm not asking a lot of you I swear I'm not I understand but I do need time with you outside of church and the kids." I cried "This lack of affection is starting to make me feel some kind of way and I'm not trying to complain but what else can I do? I know life gets crazy and we get busy but make time for me."

"Honey I-"

"Please don't talk. You want me to feel better let me VENT." I sobbed "I love you with everything In me. I want you to succeed. We built a church from the ground up and I love the church but my family comes before it any day. You know the kids love you and I'm sure they want their daddy just as much as I want my husband."

I laid down facing away from him as I cried trying to hold it in. I felt his arm wrap around me and I broke down in his embrace.