019.

Hazel JonesSame day as before

Hazel Jones
Same day as before

"Azriel?" I called out as me and Adonis walked into the house "We're home."

It was date night so my sister had Aiden and Azriel came straight home after school. She didn't have her phone but I'm sure she entertained herself with tv.

"We brought you food." Adonis called out knowing that would make her come downstairs

I chuckled "She must be sleep." I jogged up the stairs rubbing my growing belly .

"Az." I knocked on her room door before opening it revealing her empty room "BABE?" I yelled out as I went back downstairs "She's not here." I panicked

He looked down at the time seeing it was almost midnight. I picked up my phone first calling Jaliyah's mother and then Mya's. Both parents assured me they hadn't seen Azriel at all today. I called Kai since that was the only other friend I could think of and he also hadn't heard from her.

"Oh may God." I covered my eyes with my hands as tears started running down my face "What if she ran away o-o-or someone grabbed her?"

"Your over reacting baby. She's pr-"

"DONT TELL ME IM OVER REACTING AND I DONT KNOW WHERE MY CHILD IS." I screamed putting my hands over my face "Your under reacting."

I heard keys jiggling at the front door causing me to run over to it and grab it.

Azriel's eyes were low and red. I wanted to pull her into a hug but I also wanted to punch her in her mouth.

"What the hell were you thinking. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN."

"Oh calm down." She said lowly as she slowly walked inside

"Calm down? Azriel your mother is pregnant, she can't afford to be stressed out because she doesn't know where you are." Adonis yelled

"Well she took my phone." She shrugged carelessly "If I had it she could've called."

"Azriel what's going on? This isn't you. Now your smoking? And where did you get this phone from?" I asked seeing a new iPhone in her hand

"Your asking too many questions. Can I go upstairs now." She said zoning out

"No Azriel we're not done talking to you. This isn't you , your not rebellious, you don't talk back so I don't know where this is coming from."

"IM FINE. Maybe y'all just need to step back and let me be a damn teenager."

"Excuse me. Zora you don't talk to us like that" Adonis said standing in front of her "You seem to be loosing your mind but you better act like you know we don't play disrespect in this house."

"Whatever. Y'all were both young at some point and I'm sure you both did way worse before you chose to be saved so leave me alone." She stood up and started to go up to her room

Adonis grabbed her pulling her back

"Who said we were don't talking."

She tried to pull herself out of his grip before she decided on giving up and listening to him as he scolded her. I zoned out unsure of what went wrong with her. She's always been the perfect kid. We're we too strict on her or what? What else is she into?

"Come on Haze." Adonis rubbed my back snapping me out of my thoughts

I heard her door slam and I sighed loudly standing up and following my husband to our room.

I fought back the urge to cry. I was already emotional due to my pregnancy and now I don't know what's going on with my daughter. What's causing her to act out like this?

"Don't worry about it. We will sit down and have a conversation with her. We need a plan first so everyone's not just yelling. We will get through this." He said grabbing my hands and i nodded as tears began to fall.