021

Tahir Joseph Karter

Tahir Joseph Karter

-
Ma Dukes❤️
Tahir, Shonna dropped Salem over here a week ago. I can't get ahold of her still , you gotta come get him. It don't seem like she's coming anytime soon.

Me
Ight. I'll come later. I can't right now. I got my girl with me.

Ma Dukes❤️
I don't care Tahir. Come get your son. You'll have to tell her eventually.

-

I sighed as I watched Azriel look at a few different tops on the clothing rack. I had been being distant all week so I told her I'd take her on a date tonight so I took her to get a new outfit.

I couldn't be honest with her. I can count on one hand the number of people who knew I had a son. Recently his mom is slowly starting to transition out of his life. She's been dropping him off with my mom for days or even weeks at a time and then she'll take him for a day and bring him right back.

I don't mind taking him from my mom but I'm not ready for my two worlds to collide and I don't know how Azriel will respond.

"Mama." I said walking back over to her

"Look do you like this dress?" She held it up against her body "Think I'll look good in this one."

I smirked at her and nodded my head

"We gotta go though." I sighed and she looked confused

"What happened?" She asked confused putting the dress back on the shelf

"I gotta help my mom with sum." I said blankly looking down

"You want me to ride with you?" She suggested

"Nah." I blurted out "I mean no cause I'll probably be there for a minute."

She frowned at me

"Go head Tahir." She said walking away from me

I sucked my teeth grabbing her arm as she pulled away from me.

"Come on. Imma take yo crybaby ass home."

"No. I'll call my parents. This is your fourth time doing this this week and every time you swear your doing something for your mom. That excuse is burnt out."

"What you talking about man."

"You've been lying to me for days and you finally come around and now your lying again. What are you bout to go do? Huh?"

"You think I'm cheating or something?" I laughed

"Are you? Call your mom Right now and tell her your on your way. On speaker."

"I can't do that." I sighed

I wasn't sure if my mom would mention Salem.

"Right. Bye Tahir." She frowned and walked away

"Az." I called after her but she ignored me and continued on.

-

Azriel Zora Jones

Azriel Zora Jones

"Was it all my fault?
Maybe one day I'll grow
I'm not fixing what broke us
Instead, I'm in this ride and I barely know her
But she already know what it is
Woo, oh, oh

I'm not lookin' for the one
Later, but for now I'm havin' fun
I'm done 'cause I always get hurt
Won't be here for long
Baby, you can hate me if you want
But now I gotta put myself first
We can kiss, we can touch
And do it often
But if you're here lookin' for love
That's when you've lost me" Both me and Jaliyah sang loudly before Mya paused the music

"Y'all are so dramatic stop. I think you and him need to sit down and have a conversation. Somethings up but don't break up because of this little argument."

"Why else couldn't he just call his momma tho!" Jaliyah asked "That Nigga up to something and birds of a feather flock together."

"I'll admit that Dre ain't shit but Mikey and TK really love y'all."

"Mikey don't love me enough to not cheat on me
Mya."

"And I think you have a good reason to leave him but maybe Tk is going through something. Hear him out."

"I tried to." I shrugged shaking my head