Time Travel

(Warning: This chapter may contain sexual scenes between a young man and an older woman.)

Maya smiled and decided to play along with the boy's whim. "Alright, let me witness that magic then," she dared Min Ki.

"If you are to travel in time, what year would you wished it to be?" Min Ki asked as he poured the sweet-smelling concoction he had brewed.

Maya mulled over the question, looking at the boy smiling mysteriously at her. She laughingly told him, "I wish to see you how you look ten years from now."

Looking at the clock on the kitchen wall, Min Ki told her that at exactly twelve o'clock midnight, she would drink the cup of magical tea while thinking of the exact year she wished to jump to and the person she wanted to see.

When the clock chimed at twelve midnight, Maya and Min Ki both lifted their tea cups and drank its content, with Maya doing as Min Ki instructed. She heard Min Ki mutter, "your wish is my command."

And the next thing she knew, she is faced to faced with a more mature, very much handsome, and charismatic man that Min Ki had become. Am I dreaming? was her first thought.

"You are finally here!" The twenty-five-year-old Min Ki
wondrously stated, coming around the table to stand beside her.

Maya was speechless. She looked down at herself. She was still wearing the nighties' set she had worn before watching the horror movie. The teapot and cups were nowhere to be found though. She looked up at Min Ki and her right arm lifted to touch his face to check whether he was an apparition or not.

Min Ki reveled in her touch. He closed his eyes and sighed with contentment.

He is too real to the touch! So warm! Maya could not help from feeling the thrill of excitement coursing down her spine. Oh, my goodness! This dream is too real for comfort.

"This must be a dream," Maya thought loudly. But the torrid kiss, the older-looking Min Ki gave her totally scattered all thoughts away.

"This is the fulfillment of all my wet dreams for the last ten years," Min Ki murmured as he dipped for more sweet kisses, his arms tightening around her as he picked her up to take her into the sanctuary of his room.

Min Ki slowly lowered her on the bed, peppering her face with tiny kisses. Maya moaned. This could not be truly happening. She tried pushing away from Min Ki, but the young man was so determined.

Min Ki covered her with his muscled body. The twenty-five-year-old Min Ki had filled out completely. He must now be standing at more than six feet, seeing how he totally dwarfed her five-foot frame. His shoulders were much wider, his chest looked solid underneath his sando.

Min Ki started nibbling Maya's ear, then slithered down kissing her neck, then went back to nibbling her other ear. Maya trembled and began to arch closer to him.

Min Ki slightly pushed away to take his sando off. He saw Maya's eyes follow his movement and watched her pupils dilate at the sight of his muscled chest and well-formed six-pack abs. The look of amazement in the woman's eyes was worth all the years of following a strict regimen of exercises he accosted himself to earn this kind of body.

Min Ki took Maya's hand and slowly let it travel across every nook and cranny of his chest and abdomen. Maya's hand was trembling and cold for a moment but began to feel warm as it continued to get familiar with his body.

Maya looked the same way as Min Ki remembered her the first time he saw her in their house when he was fifteen. He could feel his heart beating fast and so loud as it was the first time. He had seen lots of beautiful and younger girls but never had a woman made him feel so alive, so electrified, at a glance. He knew right then and there he was unequivocally in love with a woman thirty-two years his senior.

Bearing the secret of the magical tea his grandfather bestowed him before he left Korea, seeing Maya inside his home totally unaffected by age, he knew the concoction he gave her worked. Maya travelled from her time to his at the age of twenty-five, lessening their age gap now to 22 years.

Their age gap was never an issue for Min Ki. He knew he might be taking advantage of the older woman's thinking she's dreaming but this was the only way for them to unravel the attraction between them and give it free rein.

Min Ki began to kiss Maya in earnest. Time is of the essence. He could not allow the woman to stay for more than four hours the first time she travelled. There was the risk his mom would wake up and found Maya gone.

Maya was more pliant now to Min Ki's forwardness. Min Ki began to undress her, kissing each exposed part of her body with a hunger that began to burn an answering hole within her.

When Min Ki had finally lowered down Maya's silky nighty down her bosom, he was barely controlling the heat consuming him. He latched on the pearly breast exposed to his hungry eyes, sucking and biting the pinkish nipple on one breast, while he played with the other. Maya whimpered and rubbed herself against him.

Min Ki hissed at how tight his briefs had become over his member. He took Maya's hand and guided it into his shorts. She balked at first when her fingers must have touched the hairs arrowing down below his belly button. But he lowered her nighty some more and contorted his torso to lick her belly button.

Maya's hand inside Min Ki's shorts tightened in reflex, grasping his hardened member in her small hand. Min Ki groaned in response before he caught Maya's lips with aggressiveness, entangling their tongue in a long, heated french kiss.

Min Ki slowly pushed Maya's nighty off her flushed body. He also wriggled off his shorts together with his pair of briefs. His manhood sprung free out of its confinement proudly and in full mast, already dripping with precum.

Min Ki began his descent, showering Maya's body with tiny kisses and love bites along the way without skipping an inch. He gave her belly button lavish attention, making Maya writhed and arched her body closer to his passionate mouth.

Maya gasped loudly when Min Ki finally reached the slightly hidden temple down below and began to bow and praise it more fervently. Maya could not hold on any longer and grabbed his head, entangling her fingers within the lush silky hair. Min Ki refused to stop and continued with his lavish ministrations until Maya was catapulted to the gates of paradise, her body trembled with the fierceness of sensation assailing her entire senses.