Happy Valentine's Day

(Warning: This chapter contains mature sexual content.)

Min Ki chuckled when he heard Maya mumbling her annoyance at his tight tuxedo. He helped her push it off his wide shoulders and helped her unbutton his white polo shirt underneath it.

Maya dove into the crook of his neck and breathed in his scent. She began to nip his neck then slowly slid her tongue against his skin from his collarbone down to his chest. Min Ki took a sharp breath in. He felt like doing a jig. Maya is making her move on me! He felt so thrilled, a frisson ran down his spine to his toes.

Maya began to roll her tongue around one of Min Ki's nipple. He, in turn, guided her hand to its twin. She rolled it between her thumb and point finger, then slightly pinched it. Min Ki moaned in response. He then rushed to shed both their remaining clothes while Maya remained attach to his nipple like a hungry babe. She slowly lowered down on him to play with his belly button.

Min Ki finally could not remain still. It was a torture to just feel the tingling sensation by himself. He laid Maya down on the couch and began to work on her the magic she had weaved over him. He gave praise and worshipped all the hills and valleys of her body as she had strummed the string of all his muscles and bones making it hum and tighten in anticipation. Maya moaned in abandonment as he traversed down to the core of her being. When she began to thrash and pulled his head up, he knew it was time for their bodies to join as one.

They both sighed in satisfaction when Min Ki finally possessed Maya and began to dance to a tempo only their body in great need of freedom and release could hear. Their hushed but rapid breathing the only lyrics to accompany the tune. As the whirlwind of emotions reached its crescendo, they were both hurled into such greater heights, the screams of fulfillment muffled by the fusion of their mouth and tongue.

As they began to descend cloud nine, Min Ki kissed Maya tenderly all over her face until he reached her lips and entangled their tongues in a deep emotional kiss. "I love you so much! This is the greatest gift I ever received on my birthday," Min Ki declared with unshed tears in his eyes.

"Hmm, and this might be the greatest Valentine's Day I ever had," Maya replied with a slur in her words. She is definitely more than just tipsy, Min Ki surmised.

"You do know who I am, right?" Min Ki asked, feeling a hard pit in his stomach as a thought occurred to him that Maya might have mistaken him for her husband in her state of stupor.

"Hmm, did I time travel again? I never had the tea again, right?" Maya was for a moment confused. The effect of the mixed drinks she had must had finally caught up with her. "Uh, no! It's you who traveled to my time," she exclaimed triumphantly as if she guessed a very hard riddle.

Min Ki breathed in relief. Maya began to wriggle underneath him, so he slid to the side, disentangling their bodies which was still joined earlier. Maya gasped while Min Ki hissed, their bodies still being so sensitive. Maya asked him to let her sit up, saying she felt a bit dizzy.

Min Ki gathered their discarded clothing and helped Maya put hers on. Min Ki rushed to put back also his clothing and helped Maya brush her hair and wipe off her messed up makeup. Min Ki also took extra care to comb his hair and smoothen any crease on his polo and tuxedo before they finally left the office.

If someone would check the CCTV footage, they would probably notice the length of time Maya and her visitor stayed within and if they were more observant, Maya lost her makeup but she looked more radiant than before with a natural glow on her skin and a becoming blush on her face, her lips more pouty and reddish not from any lipstick but from Min Ki's torrid kisses.

When they left the company building, Maya was all ready to walk all the way to Mina's but Min Ki stopped her and guided her to the company parking lot. Maya raised a brow. Min Ki led her to a red Ferrari. Maya's jaw dropped at the sight of a car model she never in her wildest dream would have tahought to ever see up front and in person.

"Is this yours?" Maya gushed, sliding her fingers across its hood.

"Yup," Min Ki replied proudly but not boastfully.

"Wah...Can a car from the future travel through time as well?" Maya stared at him disbelievingly.

"Well, actually, I could bring anything I could put my mind to bring along," Min Ki divulged.

"Really? Did you actually know that before you decided to bring this along?" Maya continued, sweeping her hand over the awesome vehicle.

Min Ki guided her into the seat of the car before going back round and slipped into his own seat at the front of the wheel. He turned to put her seatbelt on before he replied while turning the car on, "I concluded that if my fifteen-year-old self can bring the invitation to me in the future, I can probably bring the car with me if I had my hands on it before I wish to attend the ball tonight with it."

Maya was speechless as they sped their way out of the almost empty parking lot down the highway to the street where Mina's house was located. They reached their destination in no time at all. They sat for a while in front of the dim-lighted house, somewhat hesitant to leave each other's presence. A beam of light from a torch was suddenly pointed at them. Young Min Ki was silhouetted in the doorway. Obviously the boy wanted them to separate already.

Forty-five years old Min Ki brushed his lips across Maya's before he slipped the seatbelt off her. "I'll be thinking of you tonight. Happy Valentine's Day again, my heart," Min Ki said when Maya got off the car.

Maya looked at Min Ki smilingly then replied, "Happy Valentine's Day!!!"