15 (extra scene)

A/N: reminders once more when you guys get confused.

"La la la."  - one person singing.
"Dum dum dum." - multiple people singing,  harmonizing.
"Fuck you." - talking
'i fucking hate raisins.' - thoughts
"Motherfucker!" - emphasis of something.

.
.
.

Chilling in the practice room without anything to do sure was boring. Nothing to do, no practices, only Rindou and Sanzu arguing about who's the better alto in the background.
Izana was busy with his phone,
Hanma was dazed,
Mikey was drawing random doodles,
Kakucho was talking with Mitsuya,
Hakkai was about to fall asleep,
Draken was chilling with Ran on the chairs,
Kazutora and Baji were finger wrestling.

And there's you, laying on the stage, thinking of that one particular song you used to get addicted to as a kid.

You got up, standing there, earning some of the guy's attention.

"... Oh woah~ oh woah~ you didn't know that you fell. Oh woah~ oh woah~... Now that you're under my spell." You sang, suddenly, earning everyone's attention.

Sanzu and Rindou stopped arguing, familiar with the song.
Hanma snapped out of his daze, smirking as he started beatboxing, making a beat for you to continue.

"Blindsided by the beat,
clapping your hands,
stomping your feet.  " You saw Izana perk up, looking over to you with a surprised expression.

"You didn't know that you fell. " You continued, urging the two jellyfish haired males to come to the stage with you, and they did, racing each other.

"Oh~ whoa oh oh~" They harmonized, standing besides you, with Sanzu on your left, and Rindou on your right.

"Now you've fallen under my spell..."
"Whoa oh oh oh~ "

You made eye contact with Ran, giving him your siren eyes as you swung your hips a little to add more effect. It was effective as you saw Ran get flustered. You aint no bottom nor are you a seductor, but hell, you loved seeing Ran so flustered.

"We've got the music, makes you move it.
Got the song that makes you lose it.
We say 'Jump'.
You say--"  you three cut yourselves off, looking over to them with a smile, encouraging them to join you.

"How high?"  Kazutora and Baji joins.

"Put your hands up to the sky~" Hakkai, Mitsuya, and Kakucho chorused.

Draken smiles, joining and doing the bass.

Mikey and Izana nodded at each other, before start to sing as well, taking place as the tune of the song.

"We've got the music, makes you move it.
Got the song that makes you move it."  Sanzu sings his part with Rindou and Draken.

"We say jump, you say 'How high?'.
Put your hands up to the sky!" Izana also sings, with Kakucho harmonizing with him as the higher note and Draken as the lower note.

"Oh woah~ oh woah~
you didn't know that you fell.
Oh woah~ oh woah~
now that you're under our spell~"  you all harmonized, various voices joining in and making the perfect earcandy.