17

"Ladies and Gentlemen and Non-binary people!! The Tokyo Revengers!!!" The emcee exclaimed, welcoming the Revengers to the stage.

The Revengers entered the stage, waving at the crowd, who went wild.

"Oh my goodness gracious. Will you look at this?" Gojo gawked. "Gone are those Revenger uniforms and this is a whole new look for them, and it is hot hot HOT!!!" He exclaimed.

"Oh these men could turn me!" Getou exclaimed too.

Getting into position, you glanced at Ran, who smiled reassuringly to you. You smiled back, nodding in determination.

You exhaled a breath before blowing the pitch pipe.

"1, 2, 3, 4." You counted.

"Oooohhhh~~" you all started singing, a whole goosebump-worthy type of tune which made the audience shiver.

" Seems like everybody's got a price,
I wonder how they sleep at night,
When the sale comes first and the truth comes second,
Just stop for a minute and smile~" Izana leads, starting to sing the lyrics and leading everyone.

"Everybody look to the left,
Everybody look to the right"  Mikey closes his eyes as he sang.

"Can you feel that yeah,
We're paying with love tonight," Ran sang, smiling at the crowd. Then it got quiet as it ends temporarily.

"It ain't about the money!!" Until Hanma yelled, then starts the beat, with the Revengers dancing the choreography.

"It's not about the money, money, money,
We don't need your money, money, money,
We just wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag~" Mitsuya was the one to take the lead, jumping up to the front, then took Rindou's hand, pulling him up with him.

"It ain't about the (ugh)
cha ching cha ching,
It's not about the (yeah)
ba bling ba bling,
Wanna make the world dance~" Draken sends a smirk to the girls' direction, earning squeals.
"Forget about the price tag~" Hakkai finishes, getting into position.

"Price tag~ forget about the price tag~" The Revengers harmonized.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" It was your turn to take the lead, walking to the back as the Revengers formed two lines, leaving the middle open for you to walk in.

"Won't you come see about me,
I'll be alone dancing, you know it, baby~"

"Tell me your troubles and doubts,
Giving me everything inside and out~" you sang, looking at the crowd, then made eye contact with Ran.

"Don't you forget about me~" you sang.

"You look amazing just the way you are!" Sanzu sings from the back.

"As you walk on by,
Will you call my name?"you sang, keeping the eye contact with Ran.

"As you walk on by,
Will you call my name,
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?~" Ran smiles at you, raising his hands.

"I say la! lalalala lalalala lalalala lalalala!!!" You sang, also raising your hand, dancing with the guys on the stage.