7

"WELCOME TO THE RIFF-OFF!!!! WHO'S READY TO GET VOCAL?!?!?" The emcee, Yueno, exclaimed.

Various people cheered, various groups were there too.

"Our first category is gonna be..." Yueno pulled out a mini projector.

"LADIES OF THE 80'S!!!" He yells.

Izana perked up at this, running to the middle to start, but got cut off by the Stray Dogs.

"OH MICKEY YOURE SO FINE! YOU'RE SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND! HEY MICKEY! HEY MICKEY!" The stray dogs started, with Tachihara beatboxing for them.

"Woooh!!" Higuchi yelled.

"Oh Mickey you're so fine--"

"You're so fine! And you're mine." The other group, The Fairytails,  cuts the Dogs off, making them frown in disappoinment.

"I'll be yours~ till the end of time~ cuz you make me feel~" Lucy, their lead, sings.

"Yeah you make me feel~
So shiny and new~
Like a virgin~
Touch for the very first time!
Like-"

"Like the one in me. That's okay~!" Izana was the one to cut them off. "Let's see how you do it! Put up your dukes! Let's get down to it!"

You were watching in amazement, singing along as your group sang too, making perfect harmonies.

"Hit me with your best shot~ Why dont you hit me with your best shot?! Hit me with your best shot!!" Izana leaded you guys like a king, which was truly admirable.

"And fire away~~" You finished for him, which earned you smiles of encouragement from your group.

But got cut off by a woman, who's probably high, and sang out of tune.

"And that's the negative side effects of medical marijuana folks. You are..." They clapped in rhythm.

"Cut off!!!" They all yelled.

.
2nd round!
.

"Let's check out our second category.... Songs about sex!!!" Yueno yells.

"Sex?" Hakkai squeaks.

"Na na na come on." Kazutora squeezed through Izana and Draken, initiating the start.

Rindou and Hanma beamed, following him to the middle.

"Na na na na na come on, come-on, come on!" Kazutora sang, a smug look on his face as he made eye contact with the Stray Dogs.

"Cuz I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it!" -kztr
"Come on come on, i like it like it cmon." -rnd

Hanma was enjoying this as he sang the bass, having Draken sub for him as beatbox.

"Sex in the air, I dont care, I love the smell of it.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me."  All of you vibed, enjoying.

You had a wide smile, watching Rindou be flirty and such, taunting Chuuya, who was infront of him.

"Cuz I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it .
Sex--"

"Sex. Baby. Let's talk about you and me." Chuuya cuts Kazutora off.

Rindou raises an eyebrow. "Oh?"