6

" ♪ turn it around (11x) ah, turn the beat around, love to hear percussion~"

The group was singing out of tune, and it made the crowd grimace.

"This makes my beer taste bad..." One male says.

"I'm gonna stop this..." Another says, stopping this.

"Look, Howie,  we're not performance ready-" Izana tried.

"I wanted the hot Revengers. Not this.... Barnyard explosion. I'm not paying for this. Leave." He says.

.
.
.

"Well, I hope you all remember the way you feel right now so you will never wanna feel this way again!!" Izana yells, the gloomy Revengers making their way out.

"Draken, your voice didn't sound like an Alto at all!" He said. "Draken, for serious, what is wrong with you?!" He asks in distress.

"I.." Draken turns around, facing everyone. "I have nodes." He says.

Various gasps were heard.

"I only found out this morning..." He says.

Izana takes his hands, trying to comfort him, along with Mikey and Ran.

"What are nodes?" Rindou asked.

"Vocal nodules." Izana answered him. "The rubbing together of your vocal cords at above-average rates without proper lubrication." Mikey continues for him.
"They sit on your windpipe and they crush your dreams." Ran said.

"Isn't that painful?" Kakucho said.

"Why would you keep performing?" You asked with a frown.

"Because I love to sing." Draken said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah, it's like when my doctor told me to not have sex for six weeks, and I did it anyway." Hanma said with crossed arms.

"You should really listen to your doctor." Mitsuya sweatdropped. "I know." Hanma shrugs.

"The key is early diagnosis. I am living with nodes. But I'm a strong motherfucker and survived this shit. I just have to pull back because I am limited." Draken said.

"Ken-chin, this is horrible." Mikey cries, clinging onto the tall male.

"Well, atleast it's not herpes." Sanzu said, humming. You and Izana deadpanned at him.

Sanzu looks at Izana with a serious expression. "Or do you have them as well?"

.
.
.
.
.

Stacking CDs with Akutagawa was entertaining, with this bitch doing random shit at the most random times.

And right now he's making fun of the CD covers and teasing you with it.

"Hey I'm starving." The man who you're interning to said.

"Do you want me to get you lunch?" Akutagawa asked.

"Yah. Just lay off the burgers." He says.

"Got it. Not gonna be 22 forever no." Akutagawa says.

Mans reveals his abs, then shrugged. "Nah I think I'm good."

You nodded, a smug smile on your lips as you looked at Akutagawa. "Yeah, he's good."

He shrugs, nodding. "My twig ass cant relate."

.
.
.

"Hey weirdo." Akutagawa greets, taking a seat next to you in the park while you had your laptop open as you were creating another mix.

"Yo." You said, catching the Capri sun he threw at you.

"We're good friends, right? I need help on something." He said, placing his bag down.

"Hm? What is it?" You asked, taking your headphones off.

"So uh... Y'know my roommate? Atsushi? The weird guy?" He asks, and you nodded. "He's cool. Why asking?" You said.

"... I like him. Any advice on how I should confess?" He says.

You almost spat your juice out, looking at him in shock and disbelief.

"YOU'RE GAY?!" You asked.

"Err yeah. And an Asexual too. Atsushi's bi." He says.

"Dude. I did not expect this from you at all." You laughed, slapping his shoulder.

"Help me, you shit." He grumbles.

"Look, Ryuunosuke. Take him out on atleast three dates, then confess. Compliment him! Tell him you love his eyes, his lips! His hair. Or the way he plays with his hair!" You said.

"Would that really work?" He asks.

"Dude, it'll work! I promise! And I can see Atsushi totally falling for you." You grinned.

"I'll try those..." He said. "Well, enough about me and Atsushi! How about you? What's going on in your love life?" He says.

"Ah... Well, not much... But I do think I like someone." You smiled.

"Oh? Who is it?" He asks.

"... Y'know, purple hair, braids, lazy lilac eyes, tall but shorter than me, a Mezzo, part of the Revengers..." You trailed out, humming while flushing red when Ran's smile appeared in your mind.

Ran was a really great guy. And you couldn't help but fall for him even though he's 4 years older than you.

"Hm? Your senior? Ran?? Like, THE Ran Haitani?" Akutagawa gasps.

You nodded. "Ran's a really good guy..." You chuckled softly.

"Go for it, Y/N!" He cheered.

"Nah, I'm good with only having a crush. By the way, follow my advice!" You said, grinning.

"Okay, calm down, man... Well, see you at the Riff-off tonight." He grinned back.

"What the hell is a Riff-off?" You asked, confused.