0.5 - blackout

The lights where bright , the music went through her body. A drink splashed around in one hand as the other went through her hair as she danced. Elizabeth's heart was racing and she smiled to herself. She felt nothing. Absolutely nothing. she became sweaty as her hair was messy and sticking to her forehead. She turned and swayed , then turned to see Ashtray standing in the crowd watching her. She stopped as the flashing lights flashed in her face and when she looked again he was gone.

Her head was throbbing and she leaned on the sink , her hand rushed through her purse searching for the thing she loved the most.

She sat on the floor , looking at the ceiling as she saw elisions , she smiled. she didn't think of ash , she didn't care where he was , who he was with , what he was doing.

{🍃}

"Liz , Elizabeth?" a voice echoed through her head.

Her hazelnut eyes fluttered open as a bright like shined in her eyes. Was this really it? Has her heart finally stopped working?

No. She had in fact passed out on the bathroom floor and was awoken by Cassie.

"oh hey." She smiled at her sister.

"are you okay? What the fuck did you do?" she looked at the girl laying in the floor with a worried expression.

"oh you known, dancing and drinking." Elizabeth replied

"what about drugs liz?" Cassie looked at her sister concerned.

"n-no Cassie" Elizabeth said wishing her lie will work.

"don't like Elizabeth, you need to stop. Like now." Cassie stated as Liz sat up against the counter , rubbing her head.

"I said I didn't cas." Elizabeth now continued.

"I know you did , yiu have been for weeks now liz. Even ashtray had came around to see you and he even told me that you had been taking them so don't give me that shit Elizabeth. I'm going to get Lexi and we are going home." Cassie sat up and headed out to find Lexi , leaving Elizabeth half blackout on the floor.

_______________________

Sorry it isn't a long part , juts a fill in chapter really but I'll be updating again very soon <3

Thank you for all the reads.