1.0 - forgive??

Season 2 of the book - drugs , money , feeling die

{🌷}

It had been exactly 3 months , 2 days and 5 hours , 43 minutes and , 39 seconds since ashtrays and Elizabeth's last encounter with each other.

Elizabeth's smile was brighter as for ashes faded.

she decided it was time to go home , to her family , to fez and ash. Oh , how she missed him.

she called her mum to pick her up as she used all her money buying drugs instead of going rehab at first.

The number rang.

"hello?" Her mothers voice called through the phone.

"mum it's me , hey." Elizabeth eyes began to began shiny.

"baby , is that you? Elizabeth?" Her mother voice cracked crying down the phone.

"yes mum , it's me." Elizabeth chucked while tears slipped her eyes.

"where are you honey? Are you coming home?"

"I'm at rehab about up by where grandad use to live , up by the hills." Liz replied.

"I'm coming baby. I love you Elizabeth."

"I love you to mum."

{🍃}

Elizabeth sat in her mothers car , watching the rain trickle down the window and her mum has the radio on low.

"we're so glad your back honey." Her mother smiled back at her.

Elizabeth smiled back and didn't say much until she broke the silence with a. Question.

"has ashtray been round?" She mumbled.

"a few times. Same question every time."

"okay." And spoke quietly.

"You should go and see him Elizabeth. He misses you. We all do." Her mum gave her a weak smile before driving down the smooth road.

{🌷}

"should I go see him? Or do you think he could never forgive-" Elizabeth started.

"Liz. Stop. Go see him , gosh fez has been telling him how much he misses you and everything he did to find you. Stop overthinking it" Lexi reassured her younger sister.

"okay..then. I'll be back by 5" and with that Elizabeth rushed out the house. Her bike was left at the side of the house. She peddled with music blasted in her ears. The cold air blew in her soft face and she slightly smiled.

__________________________
I've started to write a new story if you wanna check it out !!

I feel like this story is getting boring but I'll try to make it as good as i can for you guys!! <3