𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝗧𝗪: 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗘

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♥︎ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The sun was beginning to set by the time you decided to come home, the orange sky painting all of your surroundings a similar shade, as the fresh spring wind hit your face. You were lost in your thoughts, too much was going on at once. More than anything, though, you just hoped Izuku was okay.

You had taken a different route today because of a villain attack that happened near your usual route home, but you honestly enjoyed the change of scenery. You had to stop for some food on the way back home to kill some time, and you hoped that maybe you would bump into Izuku, but you couldn't find him, knowing him he was probably at the place the attack happened taking notes and such.

You walked up the stairs to your apartment clutching your backpack strap, you pulled out the keys from your uniform pocket and unlocked the door. "I'm home" you called out into the dark apartment, expecting an angry response but nothing came, the house was quiet. Carefully you took off your shoes and walked around the house in hopes to find your mother but nothing.

"Odd" you whispered, you went back to the entrance where you found a little note on top of the kitchen counter. "I'm out visiting your grandparents" the card read. You knew your dad would be back soon, but you quickly rushed into your room and changed out of your school uniform. You opened your closet and pulled out a gray hoodie and black leggings before picking up your phone and rushing out of the house and up another set of stairs.

You excitedly knocked on the door of your upstairs neighbor, and a small, green-haired woman opened the door. "Hi Auntie" you greeted with a smile, immediately enveloping Inko into a hug. "Y/n!" Inko laughed "come in, come in," she said ushering you inside, you took off your shoes and slipped into your pair of pink slippers as you followed her to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, dear, but Izuku isn't home yet"
Inko said apologetically. "Don't worry about it" you reassured her, "I actually came to visit you" you added, pulling out a chair from the kitchen table and sitting down.

"You haven't come over in months, dear," she said, serving you a cup of warm tea before sitting down next to you as well. "My mom is out of town and I decided to come to visit you before my dad gets home," you replied taking a sip of your warm cup of tea. "I see" she added holding her cup of tea in between her hands.

——— •♡︎• ———

"I'm home" Izuku called out as he took off his shoes and placed his bag on the floor next to the door. "Hey 'zukuu" you called out, popping your head from around the corner. "Y/n?" he replied, surprised. "In the flesh" you giggled as you made your way back over to the kitchen table.

"Welcome home son," Inko greeted "I made katsudon," she said placing a plate of Izuku's favorite dish in front of you and one in front of Izuku's respective seat.

"Why were you late?" you asked, raising one of your brows as you rested your head lazily on your palm as Izuku sat down next to you, Izuku's face visibly changed and it took him a while to answer. "There was a Sludge Monster attack on my way home, I got caught in the panic and the heroes held us back for a while," Izuku replied casually, but you could tell he was lying. "If you say so" you simply replied, not wanting to press the matter since his mom was there.

After finishing the food, you checked the time on your phone. You still had quite a bit of time before your dad got home, but you didn't want him to be angry at you, so you quickly said your goodbyes and headed back home.

You groaned as you saw the pair of loafers and khaki coat that hung from the wall. Your dad had come home early and was probably angry at you.

"I'm home" you called out into the dark home, the door to your dad's office opened up, "Hi sweetheart" your dad greeted "where did you go?" he questioned, walking over to the tea kettle that was set up on the stove.

"I was at Izukus helping him with some homework" you lied taking off your shoes and slipping into your house slippers. "Ah okay," he simply replied, sipping his tea before walking back to his office. "Go to bed, you have school tomorrow" he ordered, "Right" you replied, making your way past his office and into your room.

To say you were confused was an understatement, you were for sure your dad would yell at you for being over at Izukus, probably be angry for "never being home" and being "irresponsible" but nothing, you wouldn't complain though, but you felt as though something wasn't right.

——— •♡︎• ———
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆! 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀!!
𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 :)
——— •♡︎• ———

——— •♡︎• ———𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆! 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀!!𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼�...