𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♥︎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♥︎ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The busy streets buzzed with noise as you and Izuku made your way to the mall. Your arm was wrapped around his as the prior nights memories came flooding back. You were much happier today, Izuku always seemed to have this effect on you.

His comforting words "your already mine"  and his soft touches made your face burn red every time you recalled them, it didn't seem to be bothering Izuku however. Truth be told Izuku was dying inside, he didn't know what came over him the night before but just the smallest touch of yours gave his goosebumps.

"So what are looking for?" you asked gazing at the green-haired males' eyes as they watched you. "T-training gear" he stuttered looking away from your eyes the tips of his ears slightly turning red. "Oh that's right, you've been training a lot huh?" you said more than asked. "Yeah, U.A is gonna be pretty hard to get into if I'm quirkless and weak" he replied weakly, you quickly smacked his arm and scolded him for saying nonsense. "Izuku your gonna do great, I believe in you" you reassured hugging his arm closer to you before letting go.

He kept walking next to you but his mind was frozen in thought. You always encouraged him, but this time it felt a little different. He didn't know if it was because of last night's events or if your words had more meaning behind them, all he knew however was that his tummy was doing backflips and he felt sick in the best way possible.

"Zuku" you called out snapping him from his train of thought, "I wanna go in here real quick," you said opening the door to a cute little jewelry store. A particular green pendant necklace caught your eye, I know it sounds cheesy but the green was exactly the same as Izukus eyes and you couldn't take your eyes off it.

"That's cute startling you, "y-yeah" you replied embarrassed he had caught you looking at the necklace. "Let's go" you quickly said grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the store.

——— •♡︎• ———

"This is nice," you said out loud as you grabbed a handgrip, "Oh I need one of those" Izuku said grabbing it out of your hold and throwing it into the basket, his basket was holding about 100 pounds of weights; you were surprised that it hadn't broken yet, you didn't even know how he was able to carry as much, and I guess he noticed the shocked look on your face because he broke out into laughter.

"What's so funny?" you asked raising up a brow and crossing your arms over your chest, "Nothing, nothing," he said collecting his composure, "I've been lifting a lot" he replied sheepishly after. You giggled at his embarrassment "That's really good 'zuku, I'm glad you working hard" you said smiling, a genuine smile. You were so happy for Izuku, sure you weren't fond of heroes but Izuku was meant to be a hero.

Izuku paid for his training gear and you both headed out of the store, making your way to the train station in hopes of catching the next train back. "You want to go get food?" you questioned sliding your and Izukus's card to pay for the ticket. "Aren't you supposed to be home by 3?" he questioned raising his brow at you. "So what?" you replied shrugging your shoulders as you made your way down the stairs to catch the train, "after last night I really don't want to be home with my parents" you replied taking one of the bags from Izuku.

——— •♡︎• ———

You opened the door to Izukus's apartment helping him take the bags into his room. "Where's your mom?" you asked throwing yourself onto his bed, "at work" he replied sitting down on his computer chair. "So we're going out to eat or what?" you asked sitting up on his bed propping yourself up with your elbows. "Are you sure you want to go?" he said spinning himself on his chair, "Of course I am, now let's go my dad's car isn't outside so that means he's still not home" you said excitedly getting up from his bed, you grabbed ahold of his hand and pulled him up, Izuku quickly glanced down at his watch then back up at you, a mischievous smile forming on your lips.

"Don't be a scaredy-cat 'zuku" you teased "don't worry about me," you reassured dragging him out the door "I'll be fine, pinky promise" you said holding up your pinky finger, he hesitated but soon he intertwined his pinky with yours.

You told Izuku about your favorite restaurant and you both made your way there. It was an American-themed dinner. "Oh look at that booth over there," you told him as you finished scanning the dining area. It was a booth in a secluded corner of the restaurant, it was far away from windows just in case your parents walked past and it was quiet, you would be able to hear Izuku amongst the commotion in the restaurant.

You decided you wanted to order your go-to, and Izuku ordered a simple hamburger with a side of fries, and you both decided on splitting an ice cream for dessert.

"So I've thought about it" you abruptly say, "I'm still going to take the entrance exam, I don't want my dad to decide that part of my life for me," you said taking a sip of your drink. Izuku almost choked on his food after hearing you say that "Y/n?!" he exclaimed rather loudly causing a few stares to travel in your direction, you shushed him quickly. "What?!" you replied not really seeing the issue. "You can't disobey your father like that, there are other schools, You can't," he said trying to reason with you, "The other schools won't have you" you replied quietly your face growing hot. "What?" he replied stunned, "I can't go into high school without my best friend" you replied trying to change the meaning of your words.

"Y/n, if that's the case I'll go to a different hero school," he said reaching out to hold your hand loosely. You tightened your grip on his hand "U.A is your dream, don't give that up for me. Plus if I even make it into U.A what are my parents gonna do about it?" you said letting go of his hand and taking a sip of your drink, "it would look pretty bad for my dad if his daughter dropped out of U.A" you said swirling your drink. "I can see it now, "Pro Hero Meta Shadow makes daughter drop out of the most prestigious hero school," you said holding up your hands as if the headline was in front of you, Izuku laughed at your antics causing you to laugh a swell.

"Common let's get going," he said placing the money on the table, "It's 4:00, your dad is probably home by now." "What about the ice cream" you whined placing the tip down on the table before reaching over to hold Izukus hand. "I'd rather not hear your dad screaming tonight," he said giving you an apologetic smile. "I guess your right"

——— •♡︎• ———
𝗙𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗙, 𝗙𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗙, 𝗙𝗟𝗨𝗙𝗙!!
𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼.
——— •♡︎• ———