𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗧𝗪: 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘 ⚠︎︎

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♥︎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You walked out of your home and saw Izuku waiting for you outside his door patiently, "Sorry for making you wait Izuku" you said letting out an airy laugh as you made your way down the stairs and into the sidewalk "don't worry about it" Izuku said following behind you.

"Kind of excited about our last year of junior high," you said turning around to face him as you continued walking backward "Yeah," he said scratching his cheek, you frowned at your friends' reaction "What's up Izuku," you asked as you slowed down to walk next to him.

"I want to apply to U. A," he said fiddling his fingers as he looked at you scanning your face for any sign of disapproval, but he was only met with a bright smile.

"THAT'S GREAT ZUKU" you exclaimed letting out a giggle "I know you will be a great hero, just work hard okay" Izuku looked at you wide-eyed, and he felt that he could cry, you were always encouraging him to keep going and encouraging him to be a hero despite the harm that hero society had caused you, and you said it, so brightly nobody could possibly know how much you hated it, but he knew better, he knew deep down somewhere there was a part of you that despised him for wanting to get into U. A, you didn't want him to end up like your father, and he knew that.

"You know, I might take the entrance exam for U.A as well" you added attempting to diminish the silence "Y/n you know you could probably get in through recommendation," Izuku said turning to face you once again, but you walked a little faster until Izuku was behind you, so he couldn't see your expression.

"I know, but I don't want my dad to do everything for me" you replied furrowing your eyebrows "I want to feel like I'm capable of doing something by myself and I don't want that bastard's help" you added bitterly turning into the entrance of the school leaving Izuku behind.

——— •♡︎• ———

"If you want to have a quirk so bad why don't you take a swan dive off the roof of the building, if you are lucky maybe you'll be born with a quirk in your next life" you heard Bakugo taunt somebody in his class as you slid the door open you noticed it was Izuku.

"WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI" you screamed, your eyes widening in shock that he could have said such foul words, a boy who wanted to be a hero. Bakugo turned to you wide-eyed upon hearing his first name "the hell you just call me?" he asked menacingly, you walked up to him and slapped him hard your hand leaving a red mark on his face, Bakugo winced at the force as his friends laughed at him in the back.

"Yoo! Bakugo just got his shit rocked by a girl" the brown-headed boy said, causing the other one to laugh.

"Hell, you laughing at," you said taking a step towards the boys, "I don't want you three anywhere near me, you'll never make it as heroes going around saying shit like that," you said narrowing your eyes directly at Bakugo.

"Don't ever call me by my first name again" Bakugo let out angrily, "don't ever tell someone to kill themselves again, and we won't have an issue" you said as you made your way over to Izuku who had sat down on a random desk trying to maintain calm, you placed your hand on his back rubbing small circles with your palm in attempts to help him calm down.

"Don't forget Deku, you'll never be at the top, you quirkless wannabe" Bakugo spat out before walking out of the classroom followed by his friends. You watched as his friends shut the door behind them and the room fell into silence, nothing being heard except for the ticking of the clock and Izuku's ragged breathing.

You walked over to the front of the desk, kneeling in front of Izuku, and you reached out to grab his hands. "It's okay," you said, not knowing how to comfort the shaking boy, "I'm alright" was all Izuku said before snatching his hands away from yours and getting up from the seat, "I'll walk home with you" you offered as you got up and made your way to close the open window in the class.

"No," Izuku said picking up his backpack from the floor next to him, "But we always walk home together" you argued making your way next to your best friend, you understood he may want to be alone, but you couldn't leave him not after what Bakugo had told him. "I'll be fine," Izuku insisted, "I'm just not heading straight home, my mom asked me to pick up some things," he said turning to face you and offering you a half-smile, "if you say so" you replied sadly, unsure of whether to leave him or continue insisting but your feet were already out the door once again leaving Izuku alone in the empty classroom.

——— •♡︎• ———
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼!! 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸! 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀!
——— •♡︎• ———

——— •♡︎• ———𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼!! 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸! 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀!——— •♡︎• ———