𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♥︎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♥︎ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hey 'zuku wait up!!" you exclaimed as you ran down the stairs. You had your school uniform on and your hair was up in a ponytail to keep it out of your face. Izuku thought you looked so pretty as you went down the stairs. "Look at you" you teased stretching out the "u" finally having caught up to him. Izuku wore his school uniform as well, and his hair was messier than usual yet he looked cute.

"You ready?" he asked a confident smile on his face, "as ill ever be" you replied linking your arm with his. "Let's go before my parents find out I'm gone" you joked letting out an airy laugh, Izuku following suit and laughing.

U.A was big, and by big you mean massive. You and Izuku stared at it dumbfounded upon entering the gates to the prestigious school. Izukus's dream wasn't so far away anymore, and yours wasn't either. "It's so..." "Big" Izuku finished as he admired the building. "Get out of my way nerds" you heard a loud voice say from behind and Izuku jumped out of the way.

"Do you always have to be so damn rude Katsuki?" you asked rolling your eyes at the blonde. "Tch, don't fucking call me that" was all he replied walking away with his hands tucked in his jacket.

"Common 'zuku," you said following behind Bakugo. "Yeah" Izuku whispered still in shock at being in front of the school, his dreams would soon come true.

"Hey you coming?" you asked turning your head around to find a girl barely catching Izuku from tripping. "Woah are you alright," you said rushing over to your best friend, "he's fine, I managed to catch him with my quirk" the girl helping Izuku answered. "Right..." you looked at the girl up and down, she was pretty. Her hair was brown and had a unique short cut, her cheeks were pink and she had big brown eyes, she seemed nice.

"Isn't this like totally nerve-wracking" the girl started, she was trying to start a conversation but one look at Izuku and you could tell he was about to burst, you reached out for his arm and began dragging him away. "Yeah tots, well see ya," you said sending a half-smile at the girl before entering the building dragging Izuku with you.

You walked into the huge auditorium and found your respective seats, Bakugo sat between you and Izuku as Present Mic explained how the test would happen. Each student would have 10 minutes to take down the robot with their quirks in order to score points, the more points you earn the higher your chance at getting into U.A would be.

You were all dismissed to take the writing portion of the exam, which you and Izuku surely aced. "Hey what's your training area?" you asked "A" Izuku replied "B" Bakugo grumbled. "I got A!" you exclaimed happily, "of course you did" Bakugo mumbled getting up from his seat and making his way out.