𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♥︎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♥︎ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Izuku walked happily up the stairs to your apartment the next morning, he had hoped for the two of you to go buy some last minute things for school, and now that you knew his secret he thought had would invite you to train with him. The smile on his face however quickly faded upon noticing your apartment door was wide open.

He came to a stop in front of your door before rushing in, his body seemingly moving on its own. He yelled out your name into the house looking in every corner of your house, his heart was beating out of his chest as every possible scenario came into his mind. When he couldn't find you he called your phone but there was no reply. He felt like his world was falling apart.

You were just with him yesterday, you both had been so excited to join U.A together. What could have possibly happened for you to suddenly disappear like that?

Distant steps were heard coming up the stairs and his head snapped towards the door "Y/n?" he asked his voice trembling, but to his surprise, your dad stood in front of the door.

"Sorry to disappoint kid but it's her dad" he replied with a chuckle, "Why's the door open?" he asked shutting it close and dropping his briefcase on the floor.

"Sorry Mr. L/n" Izuku got up from the couch quickly and bowed slightly in apology, "Do you have any idea where Y/n is?" he asked expressing his concern.

"Sorry kid, I don't I just got back from a work trip, her mom should be around though" Kyouske replied shrugging his shoulders and getting water from the fridge.

"She wasn't here when I came in" Izuku responded "I'm sorry to bother you sir I'll be heading out"
Izuku apologized making his way out the door before turning back around to look at Kyouske "Please let me know when she gets home" and with that, he closed the door and made his way over to the police station.

——— •♡︎• ———

Kyouske slammed the door to the office angrily, he dug into his pants front pocket pulling out an old beat up phone, and dialing a number.

"Where the hell are you Ren?!" he yelled into the phone. "I wasn't going to be in there while they did who knows what to that girl" a muffled female voice came from the other line. "The kid was in here when I got home, get back here now" he demanded hanging up the phone and angrily throwing it on the floor before running a hand through his hair in annoyance.

——— •♡︎• ———

You woke up to a bright light surrounding you, your eyes squinting when a harsh white light flashed in front of your face. The strong smell of a hospital surrounds you and as you tried to get up you were pulled back down, and that's when you realized where you were.

Your body was strapped down to a hospital bed, it felt like hundreds of needles were stuck onto your body and you could make out the faint beeping of the machines next to you.

"She's awake doctor" a soft female voice alerted the doctor. "Good" a rough deep voice said from the other side of the door and your head snapped to the side trying to make out who it was through your hazy state.

"Hello Y/n, I'm sorry about that I guess we could have done it in a more civil way but unfortunately those were our orders " the doctor chuckled. He was tall and looked about to be the same age as your parents. He looked buff under the lab coat which only made him seem taller and you were slightly intimidated.

"Don't move hun" the nurse advised you grabbing a syringe and injecting it into a tube that was connected to you arm.

"Who sent you?" you asked snatching your arm away from the nurse letting out a hiss when the tube tugged your arm back.

"She warned you not to move" the doctor chuckled walking closer to you, "Dont worry you'll be fine here, this place is way better than U.A and you'll come out a top hero from this place" he stated before everything around you went dark once again.

Izuku headed over to the police station and filed a report but the officer didn't take him very seriously.
"Are you sure she isn't just off shopping?" the cop questioned. "I'm sure, you have to believe me, she's missing!" Izuku said his voice slightly shaky as he desperately tried to get his point across.

"This is Y/n L/n right? The daughter of pro hero Meta Shadow?" the cop asks his voice laced with humor. "Yes, please get someone to find her" he begs the cop, "If that's everything kid you can leave, we don't have time to be fooling around" the cop stated closing the case folder and getting up from his desk.

Izuku dropped his head down in defeat, he was worried about you, he knew you would never dissapear like this and he had a feeling your dad wasn't saying the whole truth.

Suddenly his phone began to ring, he pulled it out of his back pocket quickly hoping it was you.

"Hello?"

"Midoriya" Kyouskes voice came from the other line.

"Mr. L/n is everything alright?" Izuku asked he thought maybe you had come home with your mom.

"Come over immediately if possible, we have some news regarding Y/n" Kyouske stated before hanging up the phone. 

Izuku arrived at the apartment a while after and was met with a group of pro heroes who all had somber looks on their face, they were talking amongst each other completely ignoring Izuku. He noticed Y/ns mom sitting on the couch spaced out, but her eyes looked red and puffy and his heart dropped.

"Is everything all right?" he spoke out gaining the attention from the heroes. "Is Y/n alright?!" he asked looking at the heroes.

"Her mom says she doesn't know where she is so we have officially started a search party" Kyouske answered, receiving a firm nod from the group of heroes. "I want to help" Izuku said determined to find you.

"No need, we have pro heroes on the look out she couldn't have gone far we will find her soon kid, don't worry about it" Kyouske assured giving Izuku a smile, still Izuku felt uneasy and he was sure he wouldn't rest until he found you.

——— •♡︎• ———
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥! 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! <𝟯 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀!
——— •♡︎• ———

——— •♡︎• ———𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥! 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! <𝟯 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 ...