𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♥︎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♥︎ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You woke up to the sound of your parents arguing outside your door. You still weren't fully aware of what you were hearing in your groggy state, your eyes half lidded, your mind barely conscious as the morning sun casted a sliver of light in your room through the gap between your curtains.

"She leaves tomorrow" you heard your dad say firmly soon followed by the sound of crying, which you could only assume was your mom, then you heard the front door close with a thud.

It was Saturday morning and you were supposed to spend the day with Izuku seeing as your acceptance letters should arrive today, but now, you were dreading getting up from your bed.

Reluctantly you rolled over on your bed, uncovering your body from the heaps of warm blankets that you had used to sleep, and then you rolled onto the floor. You opened up the door to your closet and pulled out a black sweatshirt and jeans and then headed out into the living room.

Your mom sat on the corner of the couch staring at her hands intensely not even acknowledging your presence. You walked over to the kitchen and poured yourself some milk and took out a pastry from the pantry. The house was eerily quiet for a Saturday morning, and all you could hear was your mom's muffled sniffles coming from the living room. After finishing your breakfast you cleaned up after yourself and went over to your room, picking up your phone and keys, then you made your way out the door.

"I'm going over to the Midoriyas to finish some homework for class, I'll be back by dinner" you alerted your mom, you waited a few seconds to get a response but when you didn't you just walked out.

Your mind was flooded with all kinds of thoughts but when the green-haired freckled boy opened the door they went away, instead you focused on only him and the letters.

"I heard yelling earlier," he said placing a bowl of popcorn in your hands before heading over to the fridge and pulling out two cartons of juice. "That's embarrassing" you replied letting out a  laugh before plopping yourself on the couch. "I honestly don't know what it was about," you simply responded shrugging your shoulders and reaching over Izuku to get the remote. "You heard anything?" you asked as you flipped through various movies on Izukus's watchlist settling on an old All Might documentary you knew he loved. He began to talk but you decided you didn't want to hear anything more and told him to shut up and that the movie was starting.

And that's how the both of you spent your Saturday, cuddled up on the couch eating junk and watching movies, anxiously waiting for Izukus's mom to get home with the mail, any small noise, and the both of you turned your head towards the door hoping his mom would walk right in waving letters around excitedly.