𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗧𝗪: 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♥︎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The house was eerily quiet as you made your way inside, you exchanged your shoes for slippers and dropped your keys on the kitchen counter before yelling out "I'm home" into the empty apartment. In a way you were kind of glad that no one was home, no one could ruin your moment of happiness.

You stood in front of your mirror placing the thin silver chain on your neck, admiring the way the green gem glistened in the dimly lit room. Tonight was weird nobody was home, and everything around you seemed off but then again nothing was ever normal in your home.

You changed into a black tank top and grey shorts putting on one of Izukus grey jackets over top, the night was cold, and even though you had just gotten home you didn't want to be there. The silence was almost suffocating.

You went back over to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge before heading up onto the roof when a loud rustling sound interrupted the silence. Your body tensed at the sound as you silently closed the fridge door, the light from it disappearing and leaving you in the dark.

It was quiet once again and you didn't think much of it so you opened the fridge again taking your water bottle you headed out into the roof.

——— •♡︎• ———

"Hey," you said softly in an attempt not to startle the boy that sat on the edge of the roof. "Why are you up here?" he asked turning to look at you and the first thing he noticed was the missing jacket he thought his mom had thrown away. "Is that mine?" he asked quirking his brow up at you in question, "maybe" you replied with a giggle sitting on the edge of the roof as well, you linked your arms with his and rested your head on his shoulder as your other hand played with the pendant on your neck.

"I'm sorry," Izuku said breaking the silence and you just hummed a simple mhm signaling that you accepted his apology. "I want to tell you Y/n I really do, but it's hard" you looked up at him and noticed his eyes were already on you, you simply kissed his cheek as if telling him to shut up and that it was okay but he didn't. "I didn't manifest this quirk" and at that, your head shot up and you looked at him like he was crazy.

"What do you mean?" you asked, "All Might" was all he said as he took his eyes away from yours and looked at the city ahead. "What about him?"

"You remember the day I left you when Kaccham told me to you know," he said his voice trailing off at the end "I got attacked by a villan..." he said turning to look at you before continuing "All Might saved me, I clung to him as he flew and when he dropped me on a roof I asked him that day if I could be a hero even if I was quirkless and he said no." he stopped when your eyes slightly widened in surprise "He left me there on top of that building and I felt so helpless I contemplated it you know, just for a moment," your eyes had begun to water upon hearing him say those words, you shouldn't have left him that day "but then I thought of you, how I had promised I was fine and I thought of my mom, how could I leave her? so I walked down hating myself" your hold on his hand tightened as you intertwined your fingers with his and you noticed the tips of his ears slowly turn red as he turned to look away from you.

"You know I saved Kacchan from the attack of the sludge villain, that's why he isn't as mean to me now, but that evening All Might came to me, he said I had what it took to be a hero, and gave me One for all"

"One for all?" you ask turning to look at the city in front of you just as Izuku had done, "a quirk that can be passed down, but my body was too weak to handle it so I had begun training before I could get the quirk. The day of the exam was the first time I was able to use it that's why I got hurt" he responded looking down at his hands "It's a secret only a few select people know, I didn't want to tell you because it could put you in danger, but I couldn't help it I hate lying to you Y/n" and finally he looked at you again a weight felt like it had been lifted off his shoulders and you hugged him tightly, "Zuku," you said quietly as you felt him begin to tremble, you patted his back soothingly. "Your secrets safe with me, I promise," you said breaking away from the hug and holding up your pinky and he intertwined his with yours, his teary eyes looking straight at yours making your tummy fill with butterflies.

——— •♡︎• ———

You walked Izuku to his door before going back up the stairs to yours, you expected nobody to be home, but when you opened the door you were greeted with a strange-looking man, he was big, bigger than you, his shoulders were broad and he was dressed in all black. He stood in front of your bedroom door.

You were frozen in fear not knowing what to do, you tried backing away, maybe running and finding a hero or a cop, or maybe going to Izuku's but your thoughts were interrupted when your back bumped into something and you screamed before everything around you went black.

——— •♡︎• ———
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀!
——— •♡︎• ———

——— •♡︎• ———𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀! ——— •♡︎• ———