Chapter 1 - Ascending the Tor

You leaned back to a decently sized tree, and looked out into the distance. The sight of the beautiful World Tree took your breath away. It made you appreciate just how beautiful this world really was, and you lost yourself in thought. You were suddenly interrupted by the bark of a dog, Sandy, getting the attention of someone on the branch above you: Eleven, who was holding your friend Gemma's signature headscarf. She always seemed to get it stuck in trees. Eleven leapt down from the branch, and handed Gemma her headscarf.

Gemma: "Thanks so much, you're a lifesaver!"

She proceeded to tie it back on her blonde head, giving a wink once it was fully on

Gemma: "Trust me to lose my headscarf just before the big ceremony!"

Y/N: "You know, you've gotta start tying that thing tighter. It feels like a tree catches that thing every other day."

Gemma: "Hey, I can't help it! The wind always catches me off guard!"

The three of you chuckled and savored the moment. You all grew up together, and it was now time for the next step in your lives. You three turned to face the large mountain in front of you: The Cobblestone Tor. 

Gemma: "So it's finally here—the big day! I can't believe we're going to be climbing all the way up there!"

Eleven: "This'll be a long climb."

Y/N: "I bet the view up there is beautiful

Y/N: "I bet the view up there is beautiful."

When children in the town of Cobblestone came of age, they're tasked with scaling the Tor and giving a prayer at it's summit; enter as a child, and return a strong adult. Sandy was as energetic as ever, and started running towards the Tor.

Gemma: "Hee hee! Looks like Sandy's keen to lead the way! Come on! Best not keep her waiting!"

The three of you followed Sandy up the trail. On the way, the entire town was scattered about, cheering the three of you on as you made your way to the Tor. You waved to the townsfolk and followed the trail. While passing by a monument near the entrance, you were interrupted by Gemma