Chapter 5

*bell rings signaling the end of classes*

I stand up immediately and go to Yeosang. He looks at me dumbfounded. I bet he doesn't know why I approach him.

"Yeosang, let's go. I'll walk you to your bus stop. It might rain again, and you don't have an umbrella." I smile at him fakely.

He smiles back and answer, "Oh, Youngie. I'm going with Sannie." I frown a little and feel a presence behind me.

"He's right, Wooyoung. Today is our first date." San says, smiling.

Oh my god, it's today? I need to do something. That's the only thing I think of as of the moment.

"Ah! My stomach hurts. Yeosang, I think I'm going to die in pain. Please help me." I say, keeping my act. I can win the best actor award at this point. I can see that Yeosang is getting worried, so I look away and smile on my own. It's also a good thing that they didn't notice it.

"San, I should walk Youngie home. We need to go." Yeosang grabs my hand and puts it on his shoulders while he puts his hands on my waist to support me. I can feel my heart racing. I think it's because I skipped my monthly check-up with Dr. Choi.

San stops Yeosang and says, "Let me go with you. It's easier if we walk him together."

"No, Sannie!" I accidentally said quickly. "Aw. We should hurry, Yeosang. It's getting worse." Yeosang didn't have enough time to reply as I walked fast, dragging him.

--------------------------

Silence envelops us as we are on the bus on my way home. It's pleasant and not the awkward one. Honestly, I never find silence comforting, so it surprised me that the silence between Yeosang and me is delightful. I am currently resting my head on his shoulders. He taps my cheeks, and I look at him.

"Hmm, Sangie?" I ask. I see him smiling, so I frown a little. "Why are you smiling?"

"I'm not going to be used to you calling me Sangie. It's cute." He chuckles.

I can feel a tint of blush appear on my cheeks. "S-Shut up." Oh my god, did I stutter? I glance at him and see him looking at me. "Stop looking at me. Let's go. It's our stop." I say as I stand up. I take his hand, and we get off the bus hand in hand.

We still have a five-minute walk to reach home, so I decided to talk to him.

"I'm sorry, Yeosang." I lower my head as I speak. "I know your house is in the opposite direction and is far away from the university. I make it twice farther. I hear him chuckles, so I look up and see him smiling at me.

"It's okay, Wooyoung. I can't afford the thought of you walking alone with that situation." He says as he pats my head. "I need to go now, okay? It's getting late. Bye, Youngie. See you tomorrow." He waves at me as he runs toward the bus stop. I also smile at myself as he looks so tiny, waving his hand.

----------

It's currently 3:27, and I still can't get myself to sleep. Then my phone suddenly beeps. It's a message from San.

"Wooyoung, I'm so happy. The date went so well." That's what the message says.

How on earth do they manage to continue their date when Yeosang walk me home? I frown, but this time, I don't know why I feel like I'm not frowning because I'm jealous of Yeosang, but it's the other way around.

3:27, and I'm not sure what to feel anymore.