Chapter 14

It's noon, but I'm still lying on my bed. I can't bring myself to do anything. Then suddenly, Seonghwa hyung barges into my room. Maybe I forgot to lock my house when Yeosang left with disappointment.

"You, fucker." He punches me in my face. He continues to hit me, and I'm not doing anything to stop him. I honestly deserve this.

Soon, all the boys enter the room. They are all trying to stop Seonghwa hyung, as San goes straight to me and helps me stand up. "Fix this, or else, I'll forget that we're friends," he threatens and walks out.

Hongjoong looks at me with disappointment and says, "You should bring our Yeosang back."

Yunho and Mingi turn at me and tap my shoulders, "You can fix this." They smile at me before leaving the room.

Jongho hugs me and whispers a silent, "Sorry," as he follows the rest.

San continues to embrace me and waits for me to relax. "I think you should go to the Kang's." He smiles at me. "Do you want me to go with you?"

I shake my head and say, "I should fix this on my own."

----------

San drops me off at the Kang's. I thank him and walk towards their door. I knock a few times before the door opens. I frown as I see Yeonjun and not any of the Kangs.

"Why are you here?!" He says with an angry voice. I bet he already knows what happens.

"Can I talk to Yeosang? Please, I'll get everything straight. I'll explain and make everything right." I drop to my knees. "I can't do it anymore. I can't lose him, Yeonjun. Please."

I can see his stare softens. "Wooyoung, you're late. They're already at the airport. 3:20 flight to California."

I immediately stand up and hold his hand, "Please drive me to the airport. Please, Yeonjun." He nods his head and guides me towards his car.

The fifteen-minute drive to the airport becomes the longest fifteen minutes of my life. I thank Yeonjun and start running towards the airport.

"Sir, does the 3:20 flight already take off?" I ask the security.

"No, Sir. There are just some problems, so the flight is moved to 3:25. It's already the boarding time."

I thank him and start running, searching for Yeosang. I stop when I hear my watch beeping. It is followed by an announcement, "The flight to California already takes off. Those who failed to get in time can try again next time. Thank you."

I can feel my feet slowly weakening. I drop to the floor and cry. Other people are looking at me, but I cannot stop when all I can feel is my heart breaking into pieces. I suddenly feel a tap at my shoulders and see Yeonjun. I stand up and hug him while crying.

"Yeonjun, it's 3:27. It's 3:27, and I'm too late."