Chapter 12

Yeosang's POV

Today, I'm meeting Yunho, Mingi, and Jongho. These guys are sulky because I spent most of my time with Wooyoung and not with them.

Wooyoung and I are currently walking towards the arcade to meet the boys.

"Woo, are you sure that you don't want to join us?" I start.

"Yes, Yeo. Those guys will sulk because all your attention will go to me." He says with a wink. I hit him and pouts. He chuckles as he takes my hand and intertwines it with his.

As I blush at the sudden action, it also makes me feel scared. Well, I already like Wooyoung. I think he's the reason why I can't date San. How can I date San when I'm in love with Wooyoung? It will just hurt him. I hide my face with my hands, for I feel that I'm as red as a tomato.

As we arrived at the arcade, I saw the three boys waving at me, but when they saw Wooyoung, they started to frown.

"I told you so," Wooyoung says with a chuckle. "Don't worry, guys. I want to make sure he's safe, so I drop him off." He turns at me and pats my head. "Call me when you need a service to get home, okay?" I nod while he looks at the boys. "Take care of him."

Yunho shrugs while Mingi says, "Of course, we will. He's our baby," with a pout.

Jongho grabs my hand and starts dragging me towards the arcade as I wave at Wooyoung.

--------

Spending a day with Yunho, Mingi and Jongho is fun but tiring at the same time. We spend our time at the mall, playing in the arcade, and eating at our favorite fast-food chains.

We are now in a bar to drink something. Jongho and Mingi are still clinging with me like a koala, for they say, "This might be the last," which is not true because I will not go anywhere. Mingi and Yunho stand up to dance and leave Jongho and me alone.

"Yeosang hyung, I need to tell you something."

"Hmm? What is it, Jjong?"

"Hyung, I like you. Can you go on a date with me?" He asks, eyes full of hope. I sigh as I know I will be the reason why he'll lose hope in his eyes. I take his hand.

"Jongho, I'm sorry, but I can't," I say with a gentle voice, afraid to hurt him. "I already like someone else." I continue.

He looks at me with a sad face, tears threatening to fall. "Hyung, who?"

"Wooyoung," I say while my head hangs low.

"Bullshit." I get startled and look at him. "Hyung, he's just playing. He befriends you to make sure that you won't end up with San hyung."

I look at him with shock, and he does the same. I can feel tears falling on my face. I'm so dumb. How can I think he really wanted to be friends with someone like me? A minute has passed, and it seems that everything hits him.

"Hyung, I didn't mean it," Jongho says with worry.

"Is it true?"

"Hyung-"

"Jongho, I asked you. Is it true?"

He lowers his head and answers, "Yes, hyung."

I scoffed, all this time, I'm being played, and I don't even know a single thing.

I grab my things and smile at Yunho and Mingi, walking towards our table.

"I need to go," I tell them with a fake smile. I can feel that they know that something isn't right, but they know me I don't share if I'm not ready.

"Do you need a ride home, Sangie?" Yunho asks.

"No, I need to go to Wooyoung."