~Chapter 3~

~Daisy's POV~

As I'm sitting in my bathroom think of everything that could happen. I hear a knock on the bathroom door. Well more someone banging.

I stand and shakily unlock the door. And see a very unhappy Justin standing there. Oh, crap doddle.

"What the hell are you doing in here. You need to serve us you stupid bitch." He yelled.

"I-im s-sorry," I said while tears run down my face.

He grabs me and yanks me towards him. I feel that hard thing again against my thigh. Why does he always have something hard in his pockets?

He starts kissing my neck again and pushing that thing against my thigh. I feel him start to bite my neck.

"We will finish this later. Go downstairs and serve us our dessert." He said while dragging me to the door.

We walk down the stairs. I start to breathe heavily. It's going to be a long night.

We get to the end and Justin let's go of my arm and pushed my back into the dining room.

I keep my head down not doing anything. I was about to walk to the kitchen to grab their dessert.

But all of a sudden I see Justin being pushed and pushed against the wall and punched again. 

I look up and see the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen.

'Mate.' my wolf cried. 'it's our Mate.' no he can't be our mate he's cold-hearted, vicious. He's a monster.

I feel my heart beating fast. I start having a panic attack.

I feel like I can't breathe. I feel tears fall down my cheeks. I start to get light-headed.

I walk backward to the closes wall and slid the wall to the floor. I start seeing black dots in my vision.

The last thing I hear and see is Alpha Xander saying Mate and walking towards me. Then everything turns black.

(A/n I know it's a very short chapter. But trust me. It's going to get better.) :)

Fun fact about me - I'm not vegan. I love meat too much. :)🍗

Question of the day - are you vegan or not?

Word count 366