Ravenclaw Dorms

Emery looked at Dorm B. It was nice, in stead of normal beds it had one set of bunk beds and two ground beds, probably set up from students past. Charlie ran towards the bottom bunk of the bunk bed. Cas and Terry claimed the two non bunked beds. 

"Ha, guess you're stuck with the top bunk Emery!" Cas teased. 

"Bully for you I like the top bunk" Emery responded, troughing their things up on the bed. Everyone started to get things set up. Emery set up all their books on the shelf by the top bunk, by the time they were done with that, a visitor came in. 

"LOKI" Charlie, Cas and Terry all turned toward the little bird. 

"Like the god?"

"Yeah, its what I named my owl"

"Nice" Charlie looked at the ground and then looked up, "What do you guys like?" The girl asked looking around at them. Cas spoke up first, "Old movies, like the old Disney movies and black and white stuff."

"Like Bambi?" Terry asked, an excited look growing on his face.

"Yeah, like Bambi, although I prefer, old horror movies, like the thing." Cas responded.  

"Ah, yes old horror the best horror, the old kind" Emery called out. 

"I'm guessing your not a horror fan" 

"Not the most of one" Cas nodded, "well Emery what kind of movies do you like"

"Sci-fi, or comic book movies."

"SO you're a nerd" Charlie butted into the conversation.

"Are you not one?"

"Oh no, I'm def a nerd" Charlie said smiling, "Yo Terrence, you a nerd?"

"Yes, also don't call me that" Terry said still unpacking. 

"Ok Terrence" Charlie responded, a smirk on her face. 

~~~~~

Charlie yawned. They had finished setting stuff up around 8 that was 4 hours ago, now the four had sat on the floor of their dorm and played, the circle of secrets, a version of spin the bottle you play with ugly people. AKA if you mashed truth or dare with Spin the bottle. 

"What's it like being siblings with a famous person" Terry asked Emery. 

"I dunno, all the guest we get over at my house always focus on Harry, so I get to hang by myself a lot. I kind of prefer not being the center of attention." Emery answered. Cas nodded, "you get to hide in the background" Emery nodded. 

"YO FIRST YEARS ITS MIDNIGHT GO TO SLEEP!" Penny yelled into the dorm. 

Charlie was leaning against her bed half asleep. Cas had a blanket over himself, so that just his face was visible, Terry was laying on his bed, his feet kicking up by the pillows, Emery was crisscross on the ground. Emery and Cas laughed, and both climbed up into beds. Charlie was too tired to move, so Terry through a blanket on her and flopped to sleep.

A/N=YO- Guess who's not dead (Its me) I got a  writers block, so it too me FOREVER to write this, I can't promise anything, but 'm gonna try and get the next chapter out soon.