Walked In On... what?!

"Kay, what do you want to do now?"

"TAG, TAG! AGAIN, AGAIN!!" He yells.

"Jevil, why in the world do you like tag so much?"

"Oh well, okay, fine."

" You're it."

You run again, the opposite direction of Jevil.

Hearts and spades fly towards you, Jevil not even moving except for his hands, calmly casting the spells.

The suits get faster, and each one you narrowly miss.

After you continue to dodge them, little hearts explode near your feet, causing you to yelp and jump each time. The hearts then summon in front of you, forcing you to run the same direction where Jevil is standing. He smiles slightly as his plan seems to be working.

As you get closer, you think he is going to suddenly run and tag you, but he still stands, idly casting each spell.

You're confused, until suddenly one of the explosions sends you flying upwards. Not in power, because it doesn't hurt one bit, but in magic, making you fly towards the ceiling.

Jevil starts to fly towards you, summoning heart platforms below both of you.

Once his heart reaches yours, you're left standing parallel to each other.

He looks you in the eye, smiling.

"Jevil, are you going to tag me or what?"

"UEE HEE HEE!"

He laughs as he flys the heart hoverboard closer into tagging range.

Just as he's about to stop his heart hoverboard and tag you for the last time, you hear footsteps approaching from the stairs outside the cell.

Shocked, Jevil turns, his smile fading.

"Y/N!" The voice calls.

Jevil's shock causes his magic to start to fade, causing you to panic as you're so far away from the floor.

"Jevil!" He turns to your direction and sees your platform fade away, causing you to fall.

"Help!" You yell as you begin to fall.

Jevil, without hesitation, jumps towards you, both of you in the air, and holds on to you tightly.

Just before you both hit the ground, Jevil extends his arm and summons and large heart in between you and the floor.

Once the pressure of the fall depletes, he makes the heart disappear and you both are left on the ground. Jevil, on top of you, is smiling in relief, because he had saved you again. And you, completely flustered and blushing at his sort of heroic act.

You hear more footsteps as the sound reaches closer.

"Y/N?"

They turn the corner and you see Alex, eyes wide.

"Did I-... Interrupt something?" She looks at you.

"Uh-..."

You kind of panic as you realize Alex just walked in on you and Jevil on the floor with Jevil on top of you.