Story 2...pt 2

Tanjiro just went back to reality and said, "What was the question Shinobu-San?". " were you listening at all? ", Mitsuri said. Tanjiro said, " No not really... Why?". "I-", Senami said. Tanjiro said, " Rengoku-San are you okay? ". Rengoku was blushing hard. Tanjiro checked for a fever and said, " No fever...". Rengoku said, "Yeah I am fine Kamado my boy". Rengoku ruffled Tanjiro's hair. Tanjiro just smiled and walked off. Shinobu said, " Why not tell him?". "He doesn't realize what he had said or what question you asked and I believe it is better that way... ", Rengoku said. Tanjiro just huffed trying to figure what just happened out there, but shrugged it off. Nezuko came back and said, " Onii-Chan!! I am home from Daki's date ". " Did you have fun?", Tanjiro said. Nezuko nodded and hugged Tanjiro. Tanjiro hugged back.

As Tanjiro made dinner, Tanjiro burned his hand on stove when he accidentally touched it with his hand and yelped in pain. Rengoku said, "Tanjiro are you okay?". Tanjiro hid his hand quickly and said, "Just fine Rengoku -San...". Rengoku said, " Hand now... ". Tanjiro just gave up and hands him his hand to see it very red and swollen a bit. Rengoku put ointment on it and wraps it up. Tanjiro wince in pain. Rengoku made the rest of dinner. As Tanjiro came out of the kitchen serving food. Zenitsu said, " What happened to your hand". Tanjiro said, "I burned it.. On the stove...". Tanjiro was only 17 as he and Nezuko were still together. Tanjiro was eating and sees Nezuko asleep and said out loud thinking that he was in his mind
" If I was the turn into a demon.. Would it be the same thing like this...". "Uhhh Tanjiro.... Why would you be a demon? ", Shinobu said. Tanjiro looked at Shinobu and said, " Why not... It would be fun for me... Fight demons as a demon slayer... Probably sleep a lot.. That might suck... And Nezuko as a human... That I would be happy to see instead". Tanjiro ate his food and looked at his hand. He had to take it off to grip his sword a bit. He was just lost in thought again. Senami said, "Has the kid been sleeping at all during the nighttime". Nezuko woke up and nudges Tanjiro a bit. Tanjiro said, "Yes Nezuko...". "Are you okay... You been spacing out a lot", Nezuko said, muffled. Tanjiro just said, " Yeah I am fine... Don't worry about me...". Nezuko glared at him, not believing his lie. Tanjiro said, "I will talk later". Nezuko nodded and walked off. Tanjiro just layed his head down, sighing.

Tanjiro and Nezuko were in his room, they stayed silent until Tanjiro started to talk....

The End
Words Count: 460 words