Story 3... part 13

Tanjiro and Rengoku have been going to school still and talking to the squad and seniors. Tanjiro was talking to Nezuko. Kanao asked, "So do you want kids yet?". Tanjiro said, "No not yeah... we just got married like a month ago... being married is one thing but having kids is another". Kanao said, "true". Mitsuri entered and said, "Hey~". "Ah hello Mitsuri", Tanjiro said with a smiles.

Rengoku said, "Hey sweetheart". Tanjiro said, "Kyojuro!! Hi~". Rengoku blushes. Tengen said, "oop~". Muichiro said, "Lol". Genya said, "pfft- Tanjiro be getting dick later..". "I- what does that mean Genya!!",  Tanjiro said, blushing. Zenitsu was laughing. Rengoku just chuckled. Tanjiro pouts and said, "hmph...". Giyuu said, "Lol". Sanemi was snickering. Tanjiro said, "anyway~ what are you all doing after school?". Everyone just said, "nothing". Tanjiro said, "cool how about we all hang out at the cafe?". Everyone agree.

Even Tanjiro and Rengoku have been married for a month, that can't stopped the fact they are just 16 and 18.

Tanjiro chuckles as Rui was playing with some yarn strings. Rui said, "what?". Tanjiro said, "nothing...". Zenitsu said, "I need a day off from this drama". Tanjiro said, "what happened".
Zenitsu said, "so apparently, this guy and girl have been dating for like since there 7th grade year and this other girl confessed to the boy and now there is drama everywhere about it". Tanjiro said, "jeez that sucks...".

Nezuko said, "oh yeah did you hear?". Tanjiro said, "what?". Nezuko said, "About 6 girls have confessed to Rengoku". Tanjiro was silent then pissed off, "What. Was. That?". Tanjiro had a dark arua around him with jealousy. Nezuko said, "damn". Rengoku said, "god how many girls need to confess to me...". Tanjiro said, "tch... I am being annoyed these girls". Rengoku said, "bad enough she forced me to kiss her... after I rejected her... ". Tanjiro was silent.

Tanjiro yanked Rengoku in the bathroom and locked the door, Rengoku said, "woah babe you okay". Tanjiro kisses him with a few tears in his eyes. Rengoku kisses back and holds Tanjiro's cheek and said, "calm down Love...". Tanjiro said, "I am done of these girls confessing to you... it is getting to me... and-". Rengoku rubs his hand in comfort and said,"just tell me...". Tanjiro said, "and I feel like you are going to leave me for one of them and I can't lose you...". Tanjiro was in tears. Rengoku kisses him passionately. Tanjiro kisses back. Rengoku picks up Tanjiro and pins him to the wall, slipping his tongue in. Tanjiro moans in the kiss, "mhm~". Rengoku put his knee right near Tanjiro's dick. Tanjiro moans,"Kyo- mhm~". Rengoku kisses
his neck and said, "I love you". Tanjiro said, "love you to" Tanjiro moans.

After they made out and Rengoku teasing Tanjiro a lot, Tanjiro was blushing. Rengoku chuckles and said, "Don't worry we will finish this at home~". Tanjiro blushes harder and nods slowly. Rengoku chuckles and kisses his forehead.

At Home, with our favorite main couple, Tanjiro was issing Rengoku. Rengoku pushed him into the room and
pinning him to the bed. Tanjiro moans softly as Rengoku kissed his neck, "ngh~". Rengoku kisses and sucks on his sweet spot. Tanjiro moans louder, "Ahh~ Kyo-San ngh~". Rengoku smirks against Tanjiro's neck and slowly touches Tanjiro's thigh. "mhm~".

After awhile, all you could hear now:

*moans*
"Kyojuro~"
"Not my name baby~".
*thud*
*smacking*
*panting*

Tanjiro moaning louder" Master~I am gonna-!!!". Rengoku pants for air a bit and gave a hard thrust cumming in Tanjiro. Tanjiro moans as he came for what he thinks the 12th time. Rengoku
pulls out. Tanjiro was anting for air and said, "Kyo-San...". Rengoku smiles softly and takes Tanjiro to the bathroom and starts a bath for them. Tanjiro was n the bath with Rengoku, leaning into Rengoku's chest and said, "I love you...". Rengoku said, "love you to Tanjiro". Tanjiro smiles.

After the bath, they went to bed, cuddling close together, luckily they changed the bedding.

The Next Day

T

anjiro woke up and got up to make breakfast, but fell down to the floor. Tanjiro thought, 'Why is he so rough with this... my legs hurt like shit'. Rengoku sees him on the floor and laughs and said, "I got a runaway husband on the floor". Tanjiro said, "very funny, help me I am still in pain and I want to cook food". Rengoku said, "okay my love luckily today is Saturday". Tanjiro said, "agree".

They ate some food and Tanjiro was on the couch watching TV with Rengoku. Rengoku was holding Tanjiro's hand. Tanjiro was smiling and he was cuddling Rengoku's chest and said, "I love you...". "Love you to... my dear", Rengoku said.

after they came back to school. Tanjiro said, "Ughh!! I hate school I just want my honeymoon and I don't get it!!". Rengoku was laughing and said, "maybe over the summer baby". Giyuu said, "Yeah it's only a week away now". Tanjiro said, "can't wait!!".

Summer started and Tanjiro and Rengoku went to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Tanjiro was kissing Rengoku and said, "I love you babe". "Me to, my love", Rengoku said.

They kissed again and started to do it again, multiple rounds and once a week, no break for poor Tanjiro, but they both agreed on it.

After they came back two months later, Tanjiro said, "oo~ Rengoku look at that ice cream". "it does look good, want it?", Rengoku asked, pulling a few dollars out. Tanjiro said, "yes!!". Nezuko said, "Sugar baby...". Tanjiro sticks his tongue out and said, "My sugar daddy~". Nezuko said, "ew". Rengoku said, "just 'daddy' Tanjiro". Tanjiro blushes and said, "Will you shut the fuck up!!?".
Everyone just laughed.

TBC