Story 3....part 10

Tanjiro woke up in the nurses offices and said, "Uhhh what happened". Rengoku said, "you awake now?". Tanjiro said, "Yeah what happened?". Nezuko said, "Fainted of to much going on in your future". "oh yeah....", Tanjiro said, then silent. Rengoku chuckled and kisses his forehead and said, "I love you". "love you to...", Tanjiro said.

After school was over with, Tanjiro and Rengoku went to Rengoku's house, Tanjiro was hugging Rengoku and smiled softly. Rengoku smirked a bit and kisses his lips. Tanjiro kissed back. Senjuro said, "Onii-Chan you home!!". They broke the kiss quickly. Rengoku said, " Yeah I am and Tanjiro is here!!". Senjuro said, "Tanjiro play with me!!!". "Senjuro... don't you and Takeo have a "date" ", Shinjuro said. Senjuro said, "oh yeah!!!". Senjuro went to shower and soon left. Shinjuro said, "Kids.... alright me and Akaza will be gone for around 3 weeks now?". Tanjiro said, "oh yeah spring break". After Shinjuro left. Tanjiro said, "that was something...". "yep...", Rengoku said and kisses him.
"hmph!?". Tanjiro kisses back. Rengoku picked up Tanjiro and entered his room. Tanjiro said, "Kyo-San". Rengoku said, "we just gonna make out, nothing else okay sweetie...". "no... don't... I want to do "it" I think I am ready....", Tanjiro said, blushing a bit. Rengoku said, "if you sure about it okay love". "okay...", Tanjiro said. As Rengoku kissed Tanjiro, Tanjiro began to take off their clothes. Tanjiro looks at him and said, "shit... you are so hot....". "heh~". Rengoku kisses him and slowly goes down his neck to his v- neck. Tanjiro moaned, "mhm~ god your so good at this". Rengoku chuckled and looked at Tanjiro. Tanjiro said, "huh?". " your loose? Care to explain why?~", Rengoku smirked. Tanjiro said, "last night I had a dream that you were.... Fucking me... Hard and good?". "How would you compare my dick inch to real life and dream", Rengoku said. Tanjiro said, "... Your bigger in real life?". Rengoku unzip his pants and shows a 16 inch cock. Tanjiro said, "better than 14 inches".

Rengoku chuckled and puts the tip in. Tanjiro moaned softly and said, "mhm~". Rengoku smirked and shoved all the way in. Tanjiro moaned loudly and said, "oh yess~~". Rengoku smirked and thrusts into him.

Later after 9 rounds, Tanjiro was panting for air and cuddles Rengoku. Rengoku smiles and said, "you know you might be in pain tomorrow". "I know, but I won't regret it...", Tanjiro said as he kisses his cheek. Rengoku you better not". Tanjiro smiles and falls asleep.

A week later, with the group, Tanjiro was at the mall and said,"Babe look Boba!! please!!". Rengoku said, "no Boba...". Tanjiro said, "Aw man!! ". Nezuko said, "Why no Boba Rengoku-San?". Rengoku looks at the cashier in the shop, who was starting and blushing  at Tanjiro. "Ohhh~ jealous much", Nezuko said. Tanjiro sighs and said, " ... "Fine I can wait out here for the Boba and you can go in".
Rengoku said, "okay". Tanjiro smiles. Rengoku came back with a strawberry Boba in his hand and gave it to Tanjiro. Tanjiro drinks a bit and said, "thanks bubs". Rengoku said, "no problem". Tanjiro smiles again.

Kanao said, " Dude.... look at the green and black checkered maid outfit". Tanjiro looks at it and said, "It is so Kawaii!! kyo-San!!". Rengoku blushes and hands him the money and said, "here you go...". Zenitsu said, " you spoil him to much". Rengoku said, "that I do...". Nezuko said, "damn Tanjiro said, "That is my sugar daddy~" ". Rengoku said, "shut up...". Nezuko giggled. Tanjiro came back and said, "I am trying it on when I get home!!". Zenitsu said, "Yasss a fashion show!!!". Nezuko said, "alright~".

At Rengoku's house

Tanjiro said, "Eeekkk!!! this is so cute but embarrassing!!!". Nezuko said, "just come out of here!!!!". Tanjiro comes out as a blushing mess.

What he is wearing^

What he is wearing^

Rengoku got nosebleeds and passed out. Tanjiro said, "Pervert Kyo-San....". Rengoku did a thumbs up and said, "10/10".

Nezuko - "9/10"
Kanao - "10/10"
Zenitsu - "meh 5.5/10"
Inosuke - "2/10"
Rui - "10/10 bestie"
Genya - "9/10"
Tengen-  "♾️/10"
Gyomei - "8/10".
Obanai - " 4/10"
Mitsuri - "10/10 kawaii"
Shinobu - "9/10"
Sanemi - "tch 1/10"
Giyuu - "5/10....".

Tanjiro said, "jeez thanks Obanai -San, Sanemi -Kun and Inosuke....". Muichiro said, "Mhm? oh right 10/10...wear it more for Rengoku....". Tanjiro blushes and said, "I am done... with all of you...". Rengoku was just sitting down and smiled as Tanjiro sat by him. Tanjiro said, "... You are a pervert". "not what you said last week~", Rengoku said. Tanjiro blushed hard and yelled, "Shut up!!!!!". Rui said, "woah last week, what happened". Nezuko said, "omg... you had sex!!". Tanjiro blushes even hard and yelled, "Shut up...!!!!". Nezuko said, "No!!  spill the tea!!!". Tanjiro said, "omg Tengen... help". Tengen said, " nope I wanna hear this information". Everyone agreed. Tanjiro said, "....no....". "it won't hurt to tell love?", Rengoku said. Tanjiro said, "omg... I am done you all...". Nezuko said, " sooo~ good, bad, medium?". Rengoku smirked. Tanjiro said, "Kyojuro... don't-". Rengoku said, "he was screaming it... ". Nezuko said, "omg!!!". Tanjiro was blushing and said, "Omg.... this is toucher". Shinobu said, " how many inches?". "omg....", Tanjiro said. Rengoku said, "you ask TanTan...". " about....16... Inches...", Tanjiro said, blushing hard. Nezuko had a nosebleeds and yelled, "Omg!!!". Shinobu said, "kinks~". Rengoku said, "he has a senpai kink~". Tanjiro blushes even harder and yelled, "SHUT UP!!!!!".

after that toucher for Tanjiro

Tanjiro was on the patio, looking at the night sky. Rengoku said, "Hey...". "Hi...". Tanjiro looks at Rengoku and said, "I love you". Rengoku said, "Love you to...". Rengoku did seem a little nervous and smiled. Tanjiro said, "You okay". Rengoku said, " yeah just close your eyes~". "okay....", Tanjiro closes his eyes. Rengoku pulled out a ruby ring that says, "My Love". "open them....", Rengoku said. Tanjiro opened them and sees the ring and said, "Oh... My... God... Kyojuro...". Rengoku said, "I did say I would propose in three months didn't I?". "I thought you were joking... Yes!!!", Tanjiro was in tears. Rengoku hugs him and yelled, "He said Yes!!!". Everyone cheered and congratulated them. Tanjiro said, "What!? -". Nezuko said, "We all knew!!". Tanjiro was in tears and hugged Rengoku. Tanjiro said, "omg... babe....". Rengoku said, "I love you...". They kissed as everyone had cake and party a bit.

TBC