Story 3.....part 8

Tanjiro woke up, in his room with Rengoku still asleep and cuddles into Rengoku's side. Rengoku said, "Mhm.. you okay babe you seem so tired". "I barely slept due to loud siblings", Tanjiro said, in a sleepy voice. Nezuko yelled, "HEY TIME TO WAKE UP MOM IS MAKING EGGS AND BACON!!!". Tanjiro puts his face under a pillow. Rengoku chuckles. "Nezuko don't woke up your brother I can always make him some food", Kie said. Tanjiro said, "don't we have school?". Kie said, " No... I got a call from the school and they said, "due to the damage from the Onis'  they have to rebuild to school". Tanjiro said, "ughhhh I have to go slay them don't I-". "yes", Nezuko said. Tanjiro said, "the fact I am a demon also". Rengoku just chuckled once again.

Later, At night with Tanjiro and Genya and the others. Tanjiro sees a demon with long black hair and just approached it the demon looked at him and it was the classmate #1 and #3 and was silent. Tanjiro reathes in and out and slashed both of their heads and said, "Damn it... how did this happen".

Tanjiro left to the others to see another demon, Rengoku, Giyuu, Genya, and Sanemi were injured badly. Tanjiro entered to his demon form, his hair went longer than normal, marks on his face like waves, he bright red eyes, and sharp nails. Tanjiro attacks the demon. The demon yelled, "YOU LITTLE- "looks at him and turned terrified" Demon King-... I-..", the demon stuttered. Tanjiro kills it with no hesitation and turns back to normal. Rengoku said, "Good job Tanjiro". "Agree", Giyuu said. Sanemi said, "that damn demon... you did okay kid?". Genya said, "Hey! I am alive still so no worries at all". Muichiro
smacks Genya in the head and was in tears as he yelled, "YOUR AN IDIOT GENYA!!". Genya said, " hey I am fine...". Muichiro kisses him. Genya kissed back. Tanjiro wraps everyone in bandage. Rengoku groans in pain. Tanjiro as wrapping bandage around Rengoku's chest and said, "I was worried about you...". "I am fine okay love", Rengoku said. Giyuu cuddled near Sanemi.

Later, At Tanjiro's house. Kie said, " oh my... Giyuu-San!! Sanemi... and Rengoku are you all okay". Giyuu said, "I am fine Ms. Kamado the demon was stronger that we are Harisha and Tanjiro was in demon form". "He looked hot tho...", Rengoku said. Giyuu said, "Ew". Tanjiro blushes and said, "Shut up!! you worried me also!!!". Genya just entered the house. Muichiro said, " Your leg is damaged badly". Genya said, "I know and also as a demon, it should've heel by now...". Tanjiro looks at Genya and said, "your arm should've healed also". "I got another arm, I would be fine", Genya said. Tanjiro said, " slow healer... I just sleep my injuries off". Genya said, "you can I can't, you are a demon king I am not...". Tanjiro sighed and said, "I forgot I was part of the demon kings... ". Tanjiro uses his blood art to heal Genya. Genya stands up and walks around normally and said, "Thanks Tanjiro". " No problem", Tanjiro said. Giyuu said, "Uhh ouch... you heal him, but not us". Tanjiro said, "fine" Tanjuro uses his blood art to heal them and said, "I don't wanna heal Rengoku, I am gonna take care like a house wife". Nezuko said, "you are already a housewife along with mom". " I-...", Tanjiro was about to say. Rengoku said, "It's true Tanjiro, I seen you act like a mother to your siblings and Senjuro...". "true... ", Tanjiro said.

the others left as Rengoku rested on the couch a bit. Tanjiro climbs on top of Rengoku and leans in his side. Rengoku said, " I am fine love okay...". I know... just worried you know... I was just worried about you all and as soon as saw you guys injured I just... was scared", Tanjiro said. Nezuko said, "when are my nieces and nephews coming yet!?". " Tanjiro blushes and said, "What!?". Rengoku said, "Excuse me!?".

TBC