Chapter-3: 'He is Prince?'

AYAAN POV-

"Toh kal ka kya irada hai? (What's the plan for tomorrow?)" Hasan asked as he came inside my room.

I got out of my bath area which was arranged with hot water and rose petals.

"Kal bohot kuch hone wala hai" (Many things are going to happen tomorrow) I said and came in front of mirror.

Workers started dressing me. One was putting dress, and one drying my hair.

"Jaise?" (Like?) He asked.

"Jaise ki hum kal kafi masroof rehne wale hai" (I will be very busy tomorrow) I said smirking and jumped on bed.

"Kis kaamo mein?" (In which work?) He asked smirking and came in front of my bed.

"Kal hame kayi logo se milna hai, unke tohfe kubool karne hai, Dawat-e-Jashna mein shamil hona hai aur shehzadiyon se bhi milna hai!" (Tomorrow I have to meet many people, and accept their gifts, participate in Dawat-e-Jashna and meet princesses) When I completed he was eyeing me mischievously.

"Hmm, toh ab hum aapke iraade samjhe!" (So, Now I get your intentions) He said teasingly.

I laughed and hugged him.

"Wakai mein tum bade ho gye ho" (Indeed, you are grown up) He said.

"Woh toh hai" (That's true!) I said and faired my hand over my hairs and laughed.

"Accha bohot mazaak ho gya, mujhe jaana hoga, Kal milte hai" (Okay, now straight to the point, I have to go, see you tomorrow)He said and left as Sipahi (Guard) came.

Hasan is my best friend. He is with me since my childhood. He works as a Police Chief. His Ammi is our Royal Chef and his Abbu is my Abbu's counselor but he is retired now. 

And about my family. My Abba is Badshah (King) Nawaz of Arkaristan. He is devil for enemies but lovable for us and Aawam (Our people). 

My Ammi Malika (Queen) Mehreen. She heads the family.

And talking about my sibling I have one. She is my small sister Aafiya and indeed she is small. Just kidding. She is 3 year younger than me. She always like to stand for herself for our people. She like to read books. Whole day she likes to stay in her room reading books.

She is educated because she is royal. Everyone in royal family is ought to be educated. But in the country only nobles children can only get education not everyone. 

And Me. I was born with gold spoon in my mouth. I have got all the luxuries and comfort. And I hate being poor. I don't like to wear old clothes, eat by someone's hand (Except my mother's) etc.

Poor people are just disgusting. I always roam in and around the palace doing nothing but resting.

Why to do work? Naukar hai na! (Workers are here for do them )

I was thinking, don't know when I slept into deep slumber.

NEXT MORNING-

SANA POV-

My eyes opened when sun kissed my face. I got up and saw Ammi gathering clothes which was lying here and there. 

"Sana chal jaldi se taiyaar ho ja aaj bohot kaam hai, aaja meri madat kar de!" (Sana go and get ready, today a lot of chores are left, Please help me to do it) She said. I got up and hugged her.

"Ammi main na aapko in sab kaamo se chutti dila dungi" (Ammi, I'll free you from these works) I said.

"Pehle jaa ke nahah!" (First go and take bath) She said and left.