Chapter-8: 'The Necklace'

AYAAN POV-

I shut the door and started throwing the vases that came in my sight. 

How can Ammi do this to me? 

I was sitting on the sofa. Then only Ammi came in. 

"I don't want to talk to anyone, just leave me alone" I said angrily. But she came and sat beside me. 

"I told-..." I was about to say something but she took my head and placed on her shoulder.

"Be quiet" She said. 

"Ammi why did you do this? You know that I don't like to be surrounded my many people?"

"Yes I know" She said and patted my head. 

"Ayaan its time to change the things. Soon you will be the King of Arkaristan. You have to work with many people. You can't stay in one room, and give orders. You have to mix yourself in the surrounding as others do" 

"Your father also wants this! Ayaan we are doing this to help you" 

"Think about it" She said and left. I thought the whole evening and don't know when I fall asleep.

***At Morning***

My sleep got disturbed by sunlight. I yawned and got up from my bed and moved towards the dressing room. Someone knocked the door. 

"Come in"

 I was in dressing room. I got ready and was going to my room but I stopped and saw him staring the bath tub. I know what he is thinking. I quickly tiptoed and moved closed to him. His cologne was different from others. 

"Don't you dare" I whispered in his ears which made him lose his balance and was about fall in the tub but I grabbed his waist tight and pushed him. His back was touching my chest and my hand tightly on his waist.

He is different from other men. His waist is small and his body size is also different. Like other men his shoulders are not broad. 

"The thing you were thinking take that out of your little brain! Understood? You'll just do what I say!" I threatened him. He nodded gulping.

I let go off him and went back to my room and sat on sofa. I signaled him to pour a drink. 

*pours the drink and passes it*

I sipped... its taste sweet but I have to make him respect me, so I throwed it away. He flinched. I got up and started my way towards him. He backed off first but stood. 

"Drink from your hands taste like you! Disgusting" I said scrunching my nose and went towards the equipment room as Mehwish was waiting for me. 

She asked me to teach her sword fighting. I wanted to spend sometime alone with her but he ruined it. 

Just wait and watch Saleem. I smirked while moving. I reached and saw her fidgeting with sword. He was about to laugh but my glare was enough to stop him. I smiled and moved closer to her.

 "Aise nhi...aise" I said and made her hold it correct way. 

"Shukriya" She said smiling. Slowly he made his way towards the corner. 

"He..?" She asked for an introduction. 

"Uh, he is my assistant Saleem" I explained. 

We were talking then only Hasan came in....

"Aap yaha h main aap ko kaha kaha dhoond rha tha" Hasan said saw Saleem. He was trying to figure out by glaring him. 

I don't like him glaring him that way. Why do I care?!