Epilogue: 'Nikah'

AUTHOR'S POV-

Whole Arkaristan is filled with joy, happiness and love. All the people are celebrating in and outside their house on the occasion of the four royal weddings taking place in the Palace. Everyone was invited to see and shower their love on the new couples.

***In palace***

"Ammi?! How much time, I want to see my bride!" Whined Ayaan waiting for her Sana.

"Bro, wait she's not going to run anywhere" Chuckled Hasan. Ayaan shrugged and teased-

"Why? Aren't you waiting for your cloth thief? Better watch otherwise she'll run away taking all your clothes" Hasan glared him.

"Shehzade, we thief also have some principles about thievery. We become thief because of circumstances" Replied Ashraf adjusting his wedding outfit.

"And why are you peeping the room?" Marked Ayaan to Asif.

"Oh.. I was waiting for Aafiya.." He slightly blushed.

"And you better take care of her, otherwise-" He cut off Ayaan and spoke-

"Bhai, I will. Take a chill pill!" Ayaan glared him.

"Oh ho! Why are you all fighting with each other? Better stop today for Allah's sake, you all are going to be married today" Replied Ayaan's Ammi coming inside the room in which Nikah is going to take place.

"Ammi? Wher-" Ayaan stopped in middle as his words stopped at the single sight of Sana.

"Bhai, close your mouth other-" Asif stopped when Aafiya entered. The other boys also froze just by looking at the sight of their brides.

Mashallah! You're looking so beautiful! They all exclaimed at the same time causing the brides to laugh out.

Soon, the Qazi started the Nikah..

"Do you Sana Ahmed take Ayaan as your husband?" Qazi asked.

"Qubool Hain"

"Do you Ayaan take Sana Ahmed daughter of Abdul Ahmed as your wife?" Qazi asked him.

"Qubool Hain"

This time, Sana could see the face of her husband. After the curtain was put down, they saw the satisfaction in each others smile, feeling completed.

Other couples also performed their Nikah and promised their vows to each other for eternity.

Ayaan- Sana's Outfit-👇🏼

"Ayaan? You remember that I never gifted you your birthday gift?" Ayaan's Ammi spoke

"Ayaan? You remember that I never gifted you your birthday gift?" Ayaan's Ammi spoke. He nodded confused exchanging look with Sana, who was also confused.

"She's is the gift for you from my side" She said caressing her hand on Sana's cheek.

"Huh? I didn't understand what are you saying.." Ayaan enquired.