Chapter-19: 'Intended Destiny'

AUTHOR NOTE-
After parting of Sana and Ayaan. Here comes the story (continue) of Asif and Aafiya.
Happy Reading!💕

ASIF POV-

What the hell is going on in my life?! First, Meeting that nuisance. Second, Got married to her. Now third, Got married then again going to get married.

What a perfect life I got. Note my sarcasm. Mehwish sat beside me and kept her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry! Everything will be alright" She said.

"HOW?" I screamed.

"Look Asif, today or tomorrow you have to get married to any girl. So why not her?....Do you love anyone?" She asked suspiciously.

Do I?
Of course no!

Mr. Heart- Are you sure bro?
Me- Yes.
Mr. Heart- Then in this list who is this...Aafiya?
Me- Huh?

"Asif? ASIF!?" Mehwish yelled.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"Do you love anyone" She again asked.

"No!" I yelled.

"Okay, why are you yelling?" She said and smacked my arm.

"Aah!"I winced.

"When is she coming?" I asked.

"Who?" She said knowingly. I glared her.

"Oh, your soon to be wife?" She teased. I again glared her.

"Tomorrow or day after tomorrow" She said.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"And you are telling me now!" I said.

"So, today only that message arrived!"

"So?" She said.

"We need to inform the King about it so that he could make arrangements" She hummed.

"I will accompany you" She said and we moved towards the king's court. In the way, I saw King and Queen both talking in dining room. We moved there to talk but stopped.

Aafiya! What is she doing here? How stupid are you Asif? Its her palace. She was stuffing herself with food. She is a hungry wolf. I chuckled inwardly. Get a grip Asif!

"Asif? Mehwish?" They noticed us. I nodded and went towards them. I greeted them. She stopped eating stared me.

How cute is she looking with food stuffed in her mouth! What? I'm even thinking. Don't forget that you are going to get marry. But we are married.

So what? I don't believe in this marriage. I came out from my dreamland when Mehwish nudged her elbow.

"We want to tell something" Mehwish said and glared me to continue.

"Umm, actually.." What's with the shuttering!

"ASIF IS GETTING MARRIED!" Mehwish blurted out. Aafiya choked on her food. King and queen were also shocked. She drank the water and calmed down. My eyes were staring her only. She then looked towards me. Our eyes locked for a second. I don't know what feeling rose in me. But she looked away.

"I mean he is going to..."Mehwish explained.

"Asif ?" She murmured to me. I glanced over Aafiya. She was not even looking at me but continues eating her food. What's wrong with her? Here, me, her husband is going to get married and there she busy eating her food.

"Many many Congratulations Asif!" King said.

"But who is the bride?" asked Queen.

"Shehzaadi Anayah" I said and released a big sigh.