Chapter-9: 'Caught in an act..?"

SANA POV-

I woke up and saw him, he was staring me only. Soon I noticed the surroundings. I was in the bed of HIS room? How did I ended up here? I realized that I fainted. 

Did he carry me all the way and bring me here. Did he touch me? My eyes shot open and I got off the bed and kept my hands in defense. 

"Wh..what were u doing?" I asked shuttering.

"Hakeem was checking you come and sit"

"Hakeem?" I blinked and saw him.

"Why? What happened to me?" I asked.

"Why are you standing come on sit down let me check you!" Hakeem ordered.

"No its ok I'm fine" I said. 

He grabbed me and made me sit.

"Sit quietly and its an order" I stared him. 

No one in my life cared about me this much except my Ammi.

 "It doesn't seems serious but..what breakfast you had?" Hakeem asked. 

Why he is asking that? I clenched my fist. Whenever I tell any lies I always clenches my fist. 

"Meat and Bread" I lied. 

HE was staring me continuously. .

"What about last night?" He asked again. I tighten my fist and replied-"Biryani". He advised and started packing his things. 

"You stay here, I'll be back!". He said and went away. He done so many things for me at least I can thank him. He came back and started staring me. 

"Thank you"

"In my kingdom I care for everyone equally not specially for you, so don't think something else" He said clearing his throat. 

Jerk! Can't he care for someone.  

A maid came and said that Malika is excepting him. He signaled me to follow him.

 Aghh! Can't he give me a half day holiday because of my wound. 

How heartless! I dragged myself. We came to a hall, he said that its their personal room. .

"Saleem, I heard that you fainted. You must take care of yourself!" Malika said and I nodded.

"Ayaan see so many jewelries are send by Asifa" 

Wow, I have never seen these many jewelries in my whole life. I have sometimes seen jewelry in the hands of Aunt and Aatifa. 

These are so big and expensive. Of course it'll be. I can never reach to their level. Then only Princesses came.

"Whoever wants any of it she can take it" Malika declared. They laughed and joined. 

My eyes grabbed attention of necklace. Its so beautiful. It is a simple yet elegant one. It has tint of gold and silver. My eyes were sticked to it. Then only Shehzaadi Mehwish grabbed it and declared it as hers. My eyes went down. 

He again signaled me to follow. I dragged my feet. I bumped to him. 

"Watch were u go" He said. 

"I'm sorry!" I said. 

"Now you can go home" He said. I smiled cheek to cheek. And quickly went.

 I came home not before changing my clothes. I came and saw Ammi blowing fire to cook. She was coughing heavily. I was staring her. I quickly moved to her and stopped her.