Chapter 2

enjoy!
________________________________________________

Baby Them

Alexandria's POV

"Waahhh Waaahhh"

'Guhhhhh so loud whats happening i know that's not me crying, my mouth is shut..Haah i hate being reborn as baby its a headache'

Slowly peeling my eyes open i saw-

Claude de algar obelia.

W-what?!

'D-Did i finally! oh man that's athy crying so beautiful! and whoa looks like Claude's already killed everyone. Bleh there's blood on me. Hmph. i don't like u oh-so-mighty emperor'

I thought while glaring at Claude who noticed and lifted his eyebrows and said,"Amusing. lets see how long they live according to their names." then he turned away his knights following right behind.

Verryyyy long you jerk!!

'Oh! Lily! Sweet kind angelic lily! I love you a lot you Know. Probably not i never told you in my first life right don't worry i will tell you this everyday after i start speaking .'

I thought while snuggling closer to the trembling lily who said in a shaking voice.

"D-don't worry y-your highnesses. I w-will take care of you."

Hm-kay. And i will protect you both!! Here a smile! *yawn* well i'll sleep now after all babies need lots of sleep.

Time skip~

Its been a few months, Athy doesnt seem to realise her situation yet or that im reincarnated too. And i cant get the damn telepathy to work. After all it happened to connect when we were 4 the first time, BUT that doesn't mean i will stop. I still have my mana tho not as strong as before cause a baby body can't handle it *sigh*

Lily is reading us a book, I don't really listen until athy suddenly starts smacking the book startling me and my concentration.

'What?'

*snort* she's smacking Claude. Pretty sure she's saying 'bastard trash' *pfft* thats right athy! here i'll help you. I started smacking claude too. And Athy looked so damn proud while lily was fawning over us.

"My my our sweet princesses are certainly bright children."

Yea we are even before reincarnation.

"That reminds me i've never told you the Majesty's name would you look at this picture again?"

Ohhh!! Finally she'll realise that she is in a 'novel' stupid athy.

"Your father, his majesty Claude de algar obelia."

*pfft*her face says it all.

'Hmm. My father. If only you had acted that way...... I don't resent you but i dont like you either. Oh this is making me sad'

" and your names are Athanasia de algar obelia and Alexandria de algar obelia."

My super grand ass name.

"Princesses you both are his majesty's precious daughters."

Precious daughter's my ass.

Time skip~

"Eww eesii"

'So cheesy?'

"Awoo"

'The heck does that mean?And why are you biting your blanket.Whatever she is probably remembering the novel, i read it too i was shocked about the facts about Jennette but its fine this time I won't let her even get close to us hmph. Naive girl!'

"Waaaaaaaa~!"

Gahh that startled me

"P- princess what's wrong?!

"Why is my princess so upset?" Lily asked patting Athy's back.

'Huh when did we come on the floor?! Was I really not paying that much attention?!'

After a while athy calmed down and we were laying in our crib with me trying to connect our telepathy.

'Dirtbag claude'

On its successful! Good good. Now must make my presence known. OMG she is cursing so loudly.

'Can you curse silently?'

'Gahhhh!! '

'Oww my brain'

'W-who?!'

'The baby next to you' *eye roll*

'Alex?'

'Yea but Alex?'

'Ya that's your nickname!! Or maybe Ria!'

'Whatever floats your boat Athy'

'Athy?! Is that my nickname. I love it!'

So talkative.

' ya so imma call you Sia too, cool?'

'Ya! And do you know where we are??'

'Ya lovely princess.'

'How are you so calm'

'Cause we're gonna change our fates right?'

'...'

'...'

'Why so silent sis?'

'Waaah you are right we will run away! Take some gold and runaway and ......'

The whole night we talked with athy telling me her plan honestly we can do that its not that bad.

But first lets grow up and charm the maids.

Time skip (5 years)~

Me and athy turned five this year. Our first words were each others name then lily. The maids obviously were charmed by us with athy doing the sweet talk with me staring and nodding. At my third birthday I started telling lily 'i love you' athy also started saying. Lily cried so much that day. Only athy and lily have been blessed with my i love you i only say i like you to others cause its the truth. And due to stupid athy our early education started.

Flashback~

Athy and alex were colouring when athy suddenly showed them her drawing that said 'lily' the maids deemed her a genius and started our early education finding me a genius too.

While Doing homework

'Stupid athy'

'I'm sorry T-T'

Atleast it wont reach the emperor's ears since ruby palace is so secluded.

*sigh*

_________________________________________________________

Welp thats it! it's currently 1:00 am and i have to wake up early tomorrow. I'll try updating another chapter tomorrow!! Pls vote and comment!!

Byee~

Yurian~