Chapter 12

"What are you drawing princess?"

"Silly Felix! It's lily! The prettiest person in the world!"

"Ah I can tell this time. That's his majesty, right?"

"Nope. Wrong."

Currently athy was drawing on the floor in front of the fireplace with Felix trying to guess her drawings with lily.

Me? I was lying on the couch face pressed into the cushion.

"I'll give this to you Felix"

"Is this me? Thankyou ... Thankyou so much, princess. I shal keep it as a family heirloom forever."

'no need to go that far.'

'Exactly you cant even tell what it is anyways.'

'Shut up! its very nice!'

'Sure Sure'

Currently we were in our room with athy Felix and Lily sitting on the ground. Athanasia was drawing squiggles or what she said were people. Ofc I had no right to judge when i cant draw either but hers is reaallly bad.  

I was flopped on the couch with looking at the ceiling mind blank and at peace after so long we didn't have to meet up with those four. It was just me my sister lily and felix.

'Okay. I can draw her now.'

'who?'

'Diana."

'...oh'

mom. it was subject i never much thought of or well there wasn't much to tink about. There were no pictures no memory stones and a taboo topic for everyone. Only think i ever heard about her was that she was as pretty as a fairy and that she loved us.... and now that she loved lippe tea.

"She was a beautiful person just like Princess Athanasia."

"Like athy?"

'muahaha see i resemble Diana the pretty fairy.'

'good for you'

'In the "lovely princess" she was described as a beauty you couldn't take your eyes off of. I wonder how pretty she was. they say I look like her But I'm a kid..'

'even that jerk Cloudy liked mom and ended up having us, right? She was that much of a beauty.'

'You always refer to her as mom.'

'Well she IS my mom isn't she. the only one I know of. I just wish i could see her.'

'hmm.. I want to see her too."

.

*scribble*

.

.

*scribble*

.

*scribble*

.

.

'Did i just say i wanted to see my mom... out loud?'

'*sigh* you did.'

 This going to bother us all week isn't it.

_____________________________________________________

I look out the window to see athy picking flowers with two worried people behind her. They start worrying about her alot since then. Some of the worry got directed at me so instead i started spending me time inside the castle with my book to ignore them and it worked.