Chapter 4

Lesgoo!

—————————————————————————

Reunion

Alexandria's POV

"What are these filthy bugs doing in my palace?" -u know who

Athy flinched. Then we both turned around our hands at once finding each other.

There in front of us stood a tall man with golden blonde hair and cold jewel blue eyes, behind him was a red head and judging from his uniform he was a knight.

Claude de algar obelia and his knight Felix Robane.

What great luck we have— wait a sec this place.....shit! I remember this...this is Garnet Palace  where Claude lives, how could i forget it—

*drop* *clink* *clang*

We all looked down to see one of the bags tied around athy's  legs fall and spill its contents.

'Great timing Athy. Couldn't wait to get us killed ?'

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!?!? What the heck is he doing here?!?'

'Quiet down will you my brain hurts!'

The knight was looking at the gems with a questioning face.

Dont ask us dude we wont tell.

"Those faces. I've seen it before."-claude

Oh have you?

"Yes. Was it that dancer from Siodanna?You look like that wench?" He said looking at Athy. "Then again, it doesn't matter who she came from." He lifted his hands towards athy.

"Your majesty." -Felix

Lifting her chin with his finger, "and i think I remember......what that wench named you two. I believe it was Athanasia and Alexandria."

Could you stop talking! Your scaring her! And she is squeezing my hand so tight! It'll break Athy!

I felt no fear. Yes he was intimidating but i've been through worse its not scary anymore. But Athy she is shaking so bad, i squeeze her hand for reassurance but i dont think she feels it since she is frozen in place.

"Back then you were tiny bugs that couldn't even lift its head." -claude

Obviously Claude the psychopath found Our name amusing and let us live, Athanasia means immortal a kings name so he wanted to see how long she could live and since my name mean protector he let me live to see how long i can protect my self and my sister.

Fuckin psychopath.

"You both have grown alot." -claude

Ikr.

Athy is probably overthinking.

'Aii. You alright there.'

'NO IM NOT ALRIGHT!? CLAUDE IS HERE!?'

'DAMMIT! No need to shout! You know what imma block you from my mind.'

'Wait no!'

Too late sis.

*drop* *clang*

...

...

...

Another bag of riches dropped.

A Ruby rolled and stopped against Claude's shoes. He glanced at it then at Athy and then.........crushed the ruby with his foot.