Chapter 3

Hey everyone! New chapter! Let's go! This took me awhile as I was trying to figure Izuka's Hero outfit and Teams and such but I got it all down and here you go, hope y'all enjoy!
————————————————————————
We see all of Classes 1-A and 1-B stand next to each other as they look at their teachers. Shota Aizawa and Sekijiro Kan aka Eraserhead and Vlad King are their homeroom teachers, both standing before their students looking at them with not caring (Shota) and interest (Sekijiro).

Shota had convinced Kan to have Class 1-B join them and fully test their abilities, he protested as UA teachers could do whatever they wanted but King did see the advantages in having both classes compete with each other and better themself.

All the girls seem to swarm with each other, mainly around Izuka, and talking about hanging out and hanging out. The boys were just standing there, minus a spiky redhead as we energetically talked with Izuka as Mina informed him of her using a sword.

Izuka didn't know how to feel, she never talked to people around her age before as she only knew people who were older than her.

But, did she feel a kind of joy?

She was also introduced to the four girls that she helped; Kyoka, Itsuka, Yui, and Reiko.

"Alright, listen up," Shota begins while everyone looks towards him, "we will be doing a Quirk Apprehension Test. This will consist of a normal Junior High Apprehension Test." He tosses the ball to a spiky, angry-looking, blond, Shota then points to a small circle. "Bakugo, stand here and throw the ball, use your Quirk." Said blond smirks as he seems to coat the ball in something before cocking his hand back, then throwing it.

"DIE!!" The ball explodes as it soars through the air, several students were in awe at his throw, and quirk, while others sweatdropped at what he said.

A small beep comes from a device that Ken holds before showing the distance of his throw: 705.3 meters.

"Impressive," Shota said while looking at the score, before turning his head to the rest of the class, "but it will only take you so far, you must pull out all the stops to be Heros."

"We get to use our Quirks?" Mina states while her eyes light up, "This is gonna be fun!" Shota smirks a bit.

"'Fun' you say? Alright then," he looks at everyone with a dark look, "then the last person to score the lowest will be expelled." Everyone becomes shocked. "Life ain't fair kids, Heroes put their very lives on the line every day and we've got three years to make sure you're in tip-top shape. The world is filled with unfairness so you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink." He pulls a part of his hair back while smiling evilly at them all.

"Welcome To The Hero Course!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Test included a 50-Meter Dash, Grip Strength, Standing Long Jump, Repeated Side Steps, Sit-ups, Push-ups, a Distance Run, Seated Toe-Touch, and finally the Ball Throw.

Everyone pushed themselves hard in order to pass and score high.

For the 50-Meter Dash, only two were able to score the highest; a blue-haired boy named Ilda and Izuka herself. Ilda had scored a 3.04 sec but Izuka had shattered his score by getting a 2.49 sec.

Only one was able to score the highest in the Grip Strength, that being a boy with several arms, Shoji, getting 560.5 kg.

Many had jumped and cleared the sandbox in the Standing Long Jump, but Izuka had shot herself too far away from the sandbox, shocking everything, minus Shota and Ken.