Chapter 4

Hey everyone. Sorry about the slight extended delay for this chapter, school work was a pain but I've also been working on a possible new story!

Not sure when I'll put the first chapter up, but it'll be down the road, as I'm still working on from information and what I want to do for the fic and where I wish to take it.

Anyway, without delay! Here the new chapter!

——————————————————————

We see our young hero laying on her front on a white bed, her hero costume shredded off as it lays on her right. Midnight and Eraserhead all stand a little away from the poor girl as Recover Girl gently kisses her, her quirk working on the girl but not much. Her back is back to normal while her arm still has several burns littering it, like minor 1st-degree burns.

A few minutes prior, All Might rushed to the room holding the poor girl as parts of Izuka's back started to bleed, a little coating All Might's outfit. He explained what had happened during Hero training, though Recovery Girl had hit the muscle man she long hit him a few times before quickly working on the girl to stop the bleeding. All Might left as he had to get back but on his way he ran into Shota and Nemuri, he informed them as they quickly rushed off to see the girl.

Both Hero Teachers were nervous as they looked at the girl they have come to know and cherish over the decade. However, Nemuri showed more worry than Shota.

"I'm gonna hurt whoever hurt her." Shota sighed at Nemuri.

"Don't be hasty, we'll figure out what to do later. We first need to make sure Izuka is alright." Nemuri heavily sighs while looking at the girl.

"She's suffered so much Shota," the man nodded as RG came over with a clipboard.

"Well, she'll be fine but it will be a while for her to wake up. It's good that the big buffoon brought her here when he did, otherwise she'll have bad burn scars on her back and arm. Though I was able to heal most of it, I didn't do much as it might've killed her." The two Hero's nodded their heads.

The three stood in silence for a while before Eraserhead left to go deal with whoever hurt his Problem Child. Midnight stayed in case she woke up, she sat down next to her. RG still stayed while looking over some documents. While looking, she came across the first health document she had done of the girl.

February 10, 2148 Updated Info

Name: Unknown (have yet to retrieve a name) (Izuka, no family name given)
Age: 15 (could be older) (14)
Sex: Female (Male?) (Her chromosomes make this difficult)
Weight: 110 lbs (less than normal)
Height: 5' 6" (slightly average)
Health: Severely malnourished and is physically weak, possibly mentally weak as well based on how long she has been caged. Small scarring along her legs and stomach should heal over time.
Quirk: Unknown. (A quick scan shows us that she carries the double-jointed in her pinky toe, however, her body seems to be much more resilient than those with Quirks. When trying to get small needles into her, her skin made it difficult to puncture, some of the needles even bent. She may be the first case of someone with the double joint to have a Quirk as this is a first. More studies are planned.) (No studies planned as six Heroes, Recovery Girl mostly, doesn't wish for her to be tested on. A waist as we can learn so much about her genetics)
Health Improvement Plans: Plans to help with her malnourishment are underway as well as a physical therapist and psychological therapist.

Concerns: Looking further, she seems to have been physically abused and assaulted, including sexual. Scaring is shown as the signs are there but considering that they seem to blend with the normal tissues that have 'healed'. She has yet to wake up from the wound she sustained from the raid but she should make a full recovery with proper help.