Chapter 9

Hey guys and girls!

I'm finally back with a new chapter!

Before we get into it I just want to say I am so, so, so, so very sorry that I haven't uploaded a new chapter in a long while.

Hope all of you can forgive me.

Anyway, I hope y'all are ready for this chapter cuz this one is a Big One!

And by that I mean I wrote a lot.

So much.

I was so tired when I finished going over it the second time.

Had to make sure it was extremely good for you guys!

Anyway, one last thing before you start reading.

The start of this chapter is gonna get DEEP. VERY. DEEP.

It has some heavy elements that if you are not comfortable reading then I completely understand. Just skip over it. Don't worry, my feelings won't be hurt cuz it's a topic that is not lightly touched on. I'll put a spot for where it ends for those who skip it.

Without a further a do. On with the chapter.

——————————————————————————-

"Get up!" she is kicked, hard in the stomach as she is woken up. A soft groan comes out of her as the large man that woke her up drops a bowl of rice to the ground, the bowl shatters and the rice spreads out on the unsanitary floor. "Eat and then get up, you've got a long day girly."

The man leaves while shutting her cage door behind him. Locking her in again.

She slowly crawls over to the floor, tiny ants already crawling to her now dirty, rotten food. Slowly reaching and grabbing a tiny handful, she starts to eat.

It's not the best thing, but at least she has something.

She wishes she had water though.

Her throat is so dry.

Once she has eaten, it wasn't enough, she slowly and wobbly stands up.

She walks over to the door to her cage and knocks on the bars, the metal vibrates and echos.

Clang.

Clang Clang.

Clang.

Clang Clang Clang.

Clang Clang.

She doesn't know how long she's done this.

It was more than several months.

Years.

Light pours into her room as she is blinded for a moment and backs away from the door.

Once her eyes adjust she sees two men, the same men who always pick her up.

Her cage is unlocked as she walks to the door. The men leading and pushing her out and into where they came from.

"Best get ready you little shit," one of the says, a wicked grin appears on his face, "we've got something Very nice planned for ya~ hehehe~"

She enters a much brighter room.

The walls are so far away, but she can feel them close and restraining her movement.

She is led, and shoved, into the middle of the room. The Big Man sits on a couch with a woman by his side. She doesn't remember the woman.

She does remember him.