Chapter 6

HOLY SHIT!!! Where the hell have I've been!?

Honestly? Nowhere, and everywhere~

Joking!

But in all seriousness, a part of me was having a hard time in writing this part as well as I am a lazy piece of spaghetti who put this off WAY to damn long to get a chapter out!

But good news! I've got one right here for all of you.

Now, like I said, I didn't know how to write this chapter for the reason as I didn't know what to write and even as I was writing it didn't sound great at all.

Thankfully, I'm on vacation so I has time to write and work on my fics.

And speaking of my fics, I am currently working on my Helltaker one and should, hopefully, have the next chapter by the end of this week.

I've also got a Izuku x Setsuna fic in the works, working out on how I want to write it and what I want to do cuz a lot of stuff happens before the canon timeline, you'll see what I mean once I get it done. I'm gonna start off with a prologue then start from the very beginning.

Another one...wait...no...TWO! Yes two more fics I've got are more.....hentai themed...so....get ready for some sex! I've got the first chapter done for one of them, I'll explain it at the end, I want y'all to read the new chapter of this fic!

Please enjoy and I am so sorry for taking too damn long....

—————————————————————————————-

Izuka slowly moves as her eyes open up once again, she finds that the three Heros are still awake while they softly talk and eat, Rumi is the first to notice the girl awake.

"Hey, finally awake," they all move closer to her. Ryuko pushes one of the buttons on the remote for her bed, as it slowly moves upward for her to see more of the room. The lights within the room are on while the sun is just setting, the orange-yellow-red sky bleeding through the room. Izuka groans a bit while looking at them, before she spoke her stomach lightly growled, making the women smile.

"I'll go get you something sweetie, I won't be long," Nemuri states while leaving the room but stops when a white/green-haired girl spoke.

"T....thank you....Mom...." the teacher turns around as she sees the girl looking right at her, with a small smile on her face. Nemuri smiles back.

"You're welcome sweetie, make sure to sip on some water ok?" The girl nods her head while Rumi already pours her a glass. The woman leaves the door, softly shutting the door and walking down, and heading right to the cafeteria.

As she walks down, a much larger smile appears on her face as she gives the loudest squeal. Pure happiness runs through her body as she skips like a schoolgirl down to the hospital~ She's going to get her daughter some good food~

Back with the other girls, Rumi and Ryuko sweatdrop in hearing Nemuri squealing like a little girl, though to be far Nemuri, and Emi, wished Izuka to call them 'Mom' since they both took care of her the most. Shota was there as support.

And acted like her father.

As the girls chat, Emi comes in, and in seeing the girl awake rushes to her.

"Izuka! Are you ok!?" Said girl smiles at her.

"I'm fine..... Mom." Emi sighs while sitting down, Rumi and Ryuko look at one another. Here it goes again.

"Oh thank god, I was so scared to death when I saw both you and Sho--....." She blinks a few times before looking at the girl in the bed. "I-Izuka...did....did you just say 'mom'?" The girl nods her head. Small tears appear in the older greenlet's eyes as she hugs the poor girl, smiling like crazy.