Chapter 1

Cammie POV
3 years later

Zach and i live in an apartment an hour away from Gallagher Academy.

Bex is in MI6 working with Grant on a mission.

Liz was accepted into CIA with Jonas and has been working on the same mission as Bex and Grant.

Macey and Preston were together. Macey joined the Secret Service while Preston got a desk job.

My mom, Rachel Morgan/Solomon was still the headmistress of Gallagher Academy.

**********************************

RING RING! The sound of the machine echoed through the house. I sighed and placed my knife and toast down, careful not to slab the butter onto the kitchen counter. 

"Hello?" i asked.

"Ms Morgan, i need you and Mr Goode at the Headquarters as soon as possible." our boss, Thomas, replied sounding very worried which was unusual from his normal stern tone.

"Right away sir. What's the situ-" i heard the dull click of the line go dead. I knew this must have been serious.

"Zach!" i shouted as i rushed up the stairs and into our bedroom.

"Boss wants us at HQ as soon as possible"

"Why?" he shouted back from our en-suite bathroom.

"I'm not sure, he sounded very worried." i headed towards my wardrobe and grabbed one of my many black tops. I pulled my black skinny jeans on and turned round to see Zach with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was still dripping from the shower and his chest was glistening, making his abs look more defined than they usually were. Bottom line - he looked hot, as always. 

"What happened?"he asked again as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't know." I looked into his eyes and softly placed my palms on his face.

"What i do know is that, i love you." i tiptoed up and kissed his lips. The kiss lingered for a few seconds before he pulled away.

"I love you too, Cam." he raised his head and pecked me on the forehead.

I sighed "Let's get going". As much i would have loved to stay in his arms, i knew we had to get going.

Once Zach was dressed, and we were both equipped with a gun each, we left our apartment with a slice of toast in our hands. While Zach drove, i looked out the window whilst munching on my now stale piece of bread and wondered what had happened to make our boss so worried and scared.

2017- Hi guys, this is my first time writing and i'm not good at it but i try my best. I will write more chapters.

17/07/20 - Hello! It's been a while (few years) but i have decided to come back and make some improvements to this fanfic. As i look back on this, i can't help but feel disappointed in myself for not finishing it, so i will try my best over the summer to work on this, even though i have forgotten most of the characters and plot. Thanks to all those out there who have read this book and i'm sorry for abandoning it. See you soon x