Chapter 6

Hi guys, I am really, really, really sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had a lot of things to do.Also thank you for over 400 reads and 11 votes um.. I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)
_____________________________________________________________

Cammie POV

"I told you something was going to be different this time."Zach smirked as we dragged our suitcases out of the airport to get a taxi.

"Well, i should never judge your feelings then."I replied playfully with a smile.

"You are absolutely right, Gallagher Girl. "He put his left arm around my waist.
I waved at the taxi driving towards us to show that we needed a ride.
Zach opened the door of the taxi and gestured for me to go in first.
What a gentleman.I smiled"Thanks."he nodded and followed me into the taxi.In Italian Zach told the taxi driver to go to the nearest hotel.

★time skip★

We arrived at the hotel, grabbed our suitcases and headed in to the reception to booked a room."One room for two people please."Zach said in Italian."Name?"the receptionist asked.
"Fred Thompson and Anna Kinney. "He replied.These were the names we had to use for our cover.We were girlfriend and boyfriend on a vacation to Rome.We got our keys and were about to head to the elevator when this happened. "Hi Cammie, long time no see."
Oh my gosh!
-------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking if I should do Zach's POV? Please comment what you think and don't forget to vote! :)