Chapter 13

This chapter is dedicated to an amazing writer Bookstand for giving me ideas for this chapter.Also i thank all my readers for 126 votes and 3.43k reads.I am so sorry for the long wait,i had no idea have to start this chapter.
I hope you like this cr*ppy chapter.
________________________________
Cammie POV

I was walking to Liz and Macey's room with Zach,Bex and Grant.I was going to have a little talk with them.I knocked on the door and waited patiently.The door opened and i walked inside.I saw Macey sitting on the sofa. Preston was stroking her hair and Jonas was on his bed staring at his laptop,typing something.I could hear rushing water.

"Hey Cam,whats up?"Macey asked.
"Hey,where's Liz?"i asked
"Liz is in the shower."Jonas answered for Macey.
Then the bathroom door opened and out came Liz.
"Doesn't look like she's in the bathroom now."Macey chuckled.
Jonas' face turned bright red.
"Why are you all staring at me?"Liz asked confused.
"Nevermind."i smiled."Actually i wanted to talk to you about something,all of you."
They all turned they're heads to look at me.
I took a deep breath.
"I know that Boss sent you guys on a mission to take care of me and Zach."
"Cam,we really wanted to tell you."Macey said."But we had to follow orders."
"I understand."I sighed.
"How did you find out?"Jonas asked.
"Well,i woke up to the lovely voice of Bex Baxter."
Bex's cheeks went red.
"I told you she would find out."Macey said to Bex holding her hand out.
"I didn't know it would be today."Bex gave Macey 10 dollars.
"Wait...you guys put a bet on me!"i shrieked.
"Yeah...for fun."Bex and Macey smiled weakly.
"Im keeping an eye on you two."i pointed at the two of them.

"So what did Boss say?"Jonas asked changing the subject.
"Lucy and her gang are in Rome and we all still have to go to the ball."Bex sighed.
"WHAT!"Mostly everyone shouted.
"But it's not safe!"Macey argued.
"We have no choice.Me and Grant have to get what boss told us to get."Bex looked at all of us."Anyway Cam and Zach are Level 7 agent."
"Good point."Jonas pointed out.

"So what should we do now?"Preston asked.
"Well i thought that we could do something that would keep our mind off the mission."Zach spoke."Cam,would you like to go on a date with me?"He took my hand.
"Yes,i would love too."i said shocked.Zach smiled happily.
I mean we've been to dates in the last few years.But we are in a middle of a mission.
"Yay!Lets get you ready!"Bex,Macey and Liz opened the door and dragged me to down the hall to my room.This is gonna be a long day.
--------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.