Chapter 4

Cammie POV
When we arrived at the airport our boss was waiting there."What took you guys so long?"He shouted as he walked closer to us."Nevermind that, we found Lucy and 3 dead civilians.So hurry up and get your ass in the plane."I might also add that our boss has a very high blood pressure so he gets very angry easily and you don't want to be in on his bad side. Zach got our suitcases out while boss explained everything we needed to do.
"So we have to tail Lucy to the Circle's headquarters. Then what?"I asked.We dragged our suitcases to the check-in.
"Well you have to call me of course! "He said in like a"Duh"way.
"So that it's? "Zach asked as we walked to the entrance of the plane.
"Yep, that's it and don't forget Lucy is a very dangerous assassin."We shook hands and boarded the plane.Waving bye to our boss."This is going to be fun."
"We go on planes a lot ,Zach why would this be any different? "
"I just have a feeling."Zach smirked.
______________________________________________________
I sat next to the window and Zach sat next to me.We just finished watching a action and romantic movie together. "So what did you think about that?"Zach asked.
"Very romantic. "I answered back.
"I can be that romantic if you want me to."he smiled not smirked. He kissed me gently then passionately. His arms around me, my arms around his neck then my hand ran though his hair.He slowly pulled away."I love you, Gallagher Girl."he kissed me softly.
"I love you too."I layed my head on Zach's chest and was about to fall asleep when I heard a gunshot.Every single passenger started screaming."What is it?"I asked as Zach poked his head above his seat.
"I think the pilot is dead."I nodded and got a gun and some knives.Zach followed and we slowly creeped into the cockpit.
--------------------------------------------------------
What do you think is going to happen next?Who do you think killed the pilot? I can't wait to see what happens next even though I'm writing it.