Chapter 8

Cammie POV

Me and Zach dropped off our suitcases in our room and ran downstairs to the lounge where my friends were waiting.(Running downstairs is a very good exercise. Plus the elevator takes ages.)"Hi guys."I said smiling. I sat down next to Liz and Zach sat next to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"So, here's the plan."Macey began."When we arrive at the Prom shop you boys go to the Men section while we girls go to the Women section.We will still be in the same shop but incase something is wrong or you see a tail and we are not there, then we need some comms."she nodded her head towards Liz and Jonas.

"Well...Liz said not sure how to start the sentence.

"Me and Liz designed some new comms unit in the lab in CIA."Jonas quickly said.Liz blushed.Jonas took some jewellery and gave one to everyone. I got my cross necklace I wore in sophomore year.I smiled

"I knew you would like it."Liz smiled looking at me.

"Thank you."I replied.Zach got a black watch(we don't even need a watch, we've all trained to have a clock in our head.)Bex got a pink bracelet, Grant got a silver watch, Macey has earrings and Preston has a gold watch.Liz and Jonas has a matching gold ring, which I think is very romantic, and we all had black buds in our ears."They also contain a tracker."Jonas added.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!"Macey ordered looking very happy and excited.

The boys headed to the Men section while we went to the Women section.Macey started searching for prefect dresses for all of us to wear.Few seconds later."Got one!"Macey shouted.I walked towards Macey,so was holding a red and strapless dress.

"Who's dress is that for?"Bex asked with a cocked eyebrow.Macey turned towards me."You."She pointed at me.

"No.no,no i do not do strapless."i said shaking my head.

"Come on,you wore a strapless dress in sophonore year and it looks like this dress."Macey said pointing at the dress she was holding.

"Yeah,i wonder how Zach would react if you wore that dress?"Bex sighed.I looked at Liz who was giving me a try-it-on smile.

"Fine!"I grabbed the dress and headed to the changing rooms.I could hear them giggling behind me.

I walked out of the changing room at the same time Bex and Liz came out.Macey already found her perfect dress.It was light blue,with straps and long.Bex was wearing a simple,strapless and long black dress and Liz was wearing a dark blue short dress.Macey gasped."Absolutely amazing!"So we decided buy it(well forced to buy it).We finished paying and was about to visit the boys when screaming filled my air.

"Chameleon,we have a tail."Zach said in the comms.I got my gun out and ran with my friends towards the car park.

_______________

The picture above is the girls dresses.Sorry it's a bit dark.